The world in between worlds

During the snowy winter of November 2nd we can see a small family living in a log cabin atop a mountain, who were these people you may ask wall this family was the kamado family the eldest named tanjiro was about to go down to the village at the bottom of the mountain he was living on...

We skip to the bottom of the mountain 

Tanjiro POV.

as I reach the final track of the pathway i have a feeling in my gut telling my that something isn't right but I chose  ignore it and continue to sell our new batch of charcoal to the people of the village. "Tanjiro con you help and see who broke this vase?" "Tanjiro can you help me with my painting" "Tanjiro!" "Tanjiro!" i got request after request after request but in the end i got it all done so our family can enjoy the upcoming months. as i start to head back up the mountain i was stopped by an elderly gentleman claiming there were demons in the forest at night and that i should stay with him, but this only fuelled my drive to get home a thought as i politly declined his offer telling him that i had been playing in these forests since i was a child and that there was no danger.    (ohh how wrong i was)

as i got back to my house i saw the corpse of my younger brother and heared the screams of my mother, I was about to run in but. a hand was placed on my shoulder i look up to see a man in a tailord suit with a hat (Muzan) he grabs my face and forces my mouth open i was confussed untill i felt a warm thick liquid run down my throat... BLOOD!! my mind froze as stabing pain shot through my body the active feeling of my cells fighting of the new substance and then. BLACK

i woke up to see the same man with a hand aroung my sisters neck and screamen the man looked back at me with a frown and turned away but this angered my more and without thinking i uttered words that i didnt know i could say... BLOOD DEMON ART... DIMENTIAL GATEWAY!!!   a portal opens and we (me and nazuko) taken in by the portal.   We arrive at a world of nothing but water and we are standing on the surface, im not shure what this place is meant to be but it feels comforting like its wraping me in a warm blanket i look over to see nezuko feeling the exact same thing. After about a day of wandering the endless sea we see an odd looking window  with a inscription on the frame * Welcome to your hero academia * we walk closer to the window and it sucks us in, only then do i realise what that place was it was "A world in between worlds"