❀ Moral Support ❀

Author's Note : A small clarification from author's side, before continuing with the story.
Shenbagam and Tiger Manickam (characters of Roja serial) don't exist in my story. Annapoorni paati has one son Prathap and one daughter Yashoda.

—————————————————

Ashwin To Arjun

Ashwin : Anna, Inthanga unga phone ring pannite irukku Romba nerama.

Arjun : Ok Ashwin, Naa attend panren.

Roja : Sir..?

Arjun : Onnum illa oru call varuthu. I'll attend

Arjun attended the phone call which was actually ringing since a long time

Arjun : Hello...

A couple of mins later, everyone was shocked to see tears rolling down Arjun's eyes - incessantly.

Worse still, Arjun dropped his phone and fainted then and there itself.

"ARJUN SIR..."
"MAPPILAI..."
"ARJUN ANNA..."
"ARJUN...!"

Panic stricken voices echoed in the marriage hall. Everyone was shocked! Who could have called Arjun? What could have that person said, that made Arjun faint?
Worried, Roja immediately called for water. A number of doctors present among the guests rushed to the stage to check on him.

They sprinkled water & made Arjun sit up.

Roja : Arjun Sir! Enna sir aachu ungaluku?!
Kalpana: Arjun, Enna pa aachu
Yaru pa phone la

Arjun (still sobbing) : Medical council la irunthu phone....

Roja : Medical council la iruntha
Enna sir sonnanga...

Arjun : Ennode ....ennode doctor's license Ah can...canc...cancel pannitanga!

Everyone's world came crashing down.
The other doctors were speechless.
Arjun was one of the most sincere, dedicated, talented and kind doctors in the doc community. But now things had gone to the extent of cancelling his license.

Kalpana : License cancel ah appdina Enna aagum pa

Arjun : Naa innime oru doctor ah practice panna mudiyathu maaa....🥺

The truth was too much for Arjun to bear. Sensing his situation, Paati sought an apology from all the guests and asked them to have food and go. Meanwhile the family left the marriage hall immediately. Rajesh & Ashwin stayed back to make sure that everyone eats lunch and then leaves.

As soon as they reached home, Arjun went & sat down on the sofa facing down. It was the first time Roja was entering that house, as the daughter in law, yet it wasn't the way it was supposed to be, all thanks to the disturbing turn of events.

Nevertheless, Kalpana didn't want Roja to feel bad. Hence, Inspite of the situation, she took aarathi for her daughter in law.