Chapter One: A Surprise From A Friend

(y/n)'s POV

I was walking to my house. Well, not really my house, technically it's my best friend's house. I've been staying with her since my mother died in a car accident, driving me to a Marilyn Manson concert. And I can't live with my dad. He is um... he's a druggie and a drunk... so ever since my mother's death I've been living with my best friend. She the only one I know personally that keeps me from committing suicide.

When I got home, (b/f/n) tackled me into a tight hug and grinned. I pat her back "n-need a-air!" She laughed and let go as she was almost jumping up and down. I put my hands on her shoulders and attempted to calm her down. "Whoa! Calm your boobs!"

She started to giggle. "How much do you love me?" She asked smirking.

"Do I need to tell you?"

"No but I have a few things for you today."

I looked at her with an interest. She laughed. "Starting with something small..." she said as she walked away. Almost instantly she came back with something rolled up. She then handed it to me. I opened it not wanting to wait. It was a Falling In Reverse poster, and it was signed by no other than Ronnie. I let out a squeal.

"OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! HOW DID YOU GET THIS?!?!?!?!" I was trying to resist fangirling but failed miserably. (b/f/n) was laughing.

"That's for me to know and for me to know only, and maybe Ronnie." I gave her a very tight hug and she gasped for air. "a-air." I let go and gave a nervous giggle.

"S-sorry." I said rubbing the back of my head. "I'm just very happy." I laughed and she smiled.

"Hey do you want to go to Starbucks? My treat~!" She gave her signature smirked, giving a sign that I couldn't say no. so I sighed in defeat since that smirk normally meant she was planning on dragging me into something I would regret deeply.

"I don't see a problem with that." (b/f/n) grabbed my hand and dragged me upstairs.

"You need to change though that (f/c) tank top and ripped shorts will not do at all~!" she pulled me into her room as she giggled

I rolled my eyes and thought 'what the hell is she thinking.' "what I'm wearing is perfect! Don't offend my clothes." I joked.

(b/f/n)'s POV

I had a huge plan with (y/n)'s idol, Andy Biersack, to meet up with us. (Y/n) HAD to dress nice for her first impression. I'm going to have to thank Ron later for introducing me to Andy and helping making the plans, but the look on (y/n)'s face will be all worth it.

I grabbed my Peirce The Veil T-shirt and a nice pair of shorts then handed it to (y/n) "put these on in the bathroom, I'll go find some cool boots then I'll do your hair!" I said giggling before she rolled her eyes and walked away. I smiled brightly and went do where (y/n) kept her boots since I knew she kept one or two good pairs in there.

I found a pair just as she walked out. I looked at her and made some sort of noise out of sheer delight. She laughed and I could tell the she was trying to keep standing. Once she stopped she took a deep breath. "What the hell was that?!" She shook her head and said "never mind I don't want to know." I giggled and handed her the boots. She put them on as she asked "why do I have to dress like this?"

I pat her shoulder and smile. "Trust me you'll thank me later~!" I grabbed her brush and brushed her hair. She stayed quiet and let me do whatever I saw fit for her hair. Her beautiful long (h/c) hair was in her face and I laughed. (In this story you have long hair.) "Oh no it's the grudge!" I yelled teasingly and we both laughed. After I finished her hair I walked out to get ready myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~time skip brought to by Batman~~~~~~~~~~~~

(y/n)'s POV

(b/f/n) and me FINALLY were at start bucks. After she got dressed she forcibly put make-up on me. God I hate this shit... "Yo earth to (y/n)! We are here Astronaut!" she poked my face.

"Don't. Poke. Me." I tried to say in a threatening tone. But someone caught my attention. 'A-Andy?! Is that really him?!' I thought as I looked at (b/f/n) who smirked. "Huh?"

"Surprise~!" she said, no more like yell, putting her hand together kinda like she was praying. Andy heard her and looked over. I blushed as he smiled. (b/f/n) turned around. "Oh Andy you're here already here~!" she grabbed my hand and walked to Andy dragging me behind.