(31), matt it's raining

chapter thirty one; matt it's raining[ 𝘴𝘰𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘢, 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 ]🪷🕯🍃

[ 𝘴𝘰𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘢, 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 ]
🪷🕯🍃

chapter thirty one; matt it's raining[ 𝘴𝘰𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘢, 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 ]🪷🕯🍃

🪷🕯🍃
[ 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 ]

kensly's nineteenth birthday continued. she had just returned home with the triplets and tienna after they had took her out to dinner at her favorite restaurant and gave her gifts. earlier this morning kensly's mom had a present already packed for the girl and it was a necklace that was engraved with her dad's date.

so she chose to wear it to dinner. along with her mom, the triplets parents marylou and james bought the girl a gift and she was so grateful for it.

now they were all crashing the night at her house for a sleepover. they were all on the couch, kensly ready to take a shower and change into her pajamas.

"hey. it's raining." matt said to her as he looked out of the window. "wanna go outside?"

"matt." she frowned a little. "i have to go shower and change."

he tugged on her hand. "come one kens. your birthday isn't over, let's have fun."

she sighed, giving in as he dragged her outside by hand. looking to the side, there was a speaker that sat on the porch. "what's this?" kensly looked at the speaker with a confused look.

"come on kens." matt pleaded, stepping off of the porch and into the rain.

"matt it's raining." she crossed her arms.

he rolled his eyes, traveling over to her as he grabbed onto her hands. "let's go." he pulled her from the porch and into the rain with him.

as the raindrops hit them, matt took out his phone to play a song. hearing the familiar sound, kensly gasped as she looked to the boy. "is this ma belle evangeline?" she asked and he nodded.

"may i have this dance?" she nodded and took his hand as they danced back and forth their feet moving at the same steady pace.

"je t'adore."

"i adore you."

"je t'aime."

"i love you. i'm just translating." the two recited the words from the movie, giggling with each other.

now as the instruments came in, matt spun her around and everything felt so perfect for kensly and matt. the two were dancing in the rain with the person they have true feelings for and they were having an amazing time.

the music slowed down and it ended with matt spinning her around and lifting her up in the air. they smiled at each other as the song finished and he put her down while their hands were still tangled together.

"happy birthday kens." he uttered softly to her, purposely touching her forehead with is.

"thank you matt." she smiled at him. "now i can check dancing in the rain off of my bucket list." he laughed.

as their laughter died down, they looked at each other in the eye. smiling. "hi." they both said to each other.

it died down and all that was left was eye contact. as it deepened, soon they both let their eyes flicker from the eyes to the lips of one another.

getting the feeling, it felt as if they were both pushed into their lips touching. being surprised, they both melted into the kiss, kensly's hands wrapped around matt's neck while his hands wrapped around her waist.

this is it. this is the moment they have been waiting for, the moment they wanted to happen for a long time. it was finally happening, they weren't dreaming, they were living their dream.

pulling apart, they stood there smiling. "should we go back inside. don't wanna get sick." matt suggested. she nodded and they both went back inside.

 she nodded and they both went back inside

🪷🕯🍃
[ 𝘴𝘰𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘢 ]

kenslystalls

liked by matthewsturniolo, tiennac, christophersturniolo, nicolassturniolo and 700,867 others

kenslystalls freakyyy 199!!! thanks for all of the birthday wishes everyone. luv you all & i luv my friends for making my birthday special for me. MUAH💋 my kenwie babiessss.

🪷

feeding you guys with the constant updates today. anywaysssss THEY KISSED
IN THE RAINNNNNNNNN. oh my gosh.

but......this book is about to be done. sad i know and i don't like it.