(32), i would love to be

chapter thirty two; i would love to be🪷🕯🍃

🪷🕯🍃

chapter thirty two; i would love to be🪷🕯🍃

🪷🕯🍃
[ 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 ]

it's been two weeks after kensly's birthday and after her and matt's first kiss. the two didn't make things awkward after that he would still come over and vice versa.

right now matt was over just by himself at kensly's house. they were inside of her room, cuddling as they were watching his tiktok for you page.

"matt." she poked him in his arm, looking up at him as he looked down at her. he hummed, giving her his attention as he paused the tiktok. "can we talk?"

he nodded and she removed herself from his arms to sit up on the bed in front of him. "you know how on my birthday we kissed right?" he nodded, and she continued. "well, did you like it? because i did." she fiddled with her fingers, being shy as she avoided to look at him.

"don't be shy around me kens." he chuckled, tapping her fingers to stop her from fiddling with them. "i enjoyed the kiss a lot kens. and i'm glad you did too. what's wrong?"

"you wanna know something?" she laid back down on his chest as his arm wrapped around her again. "i liked you in middle school."

"i know." he cocked his head to the side. "tienna told me. she said you stopped because i took someone else to the dance."

"well yeah. but we were young and i was being dramatic." she laughed, waving her hand.

"kens. i like you." matt confessed quickly. the girl was taken aback by his sudden confession. "i have liked you since we reached middle school, if i knew that you felt the same then i wouldn't have took that girl to the dance with me, i would've brought you. and i still like you, i was always jealous of you being around joseph when he was in the picture and that's why i got drunk, because of my jealousy. and i know it's something to laugh because how could i—."

matt's ramble was cut off when kensly placed her lips on his with passion. he kissed her back, as he held his hand on her cheeks and she did the same to him.

kensly pulled away. "i like you too matt. my feelings went away but they came back and they're stronger than ever." she confessed her side.

matt gasped, smiling wide as he hopped off the bed to cheer. "yes! woohooo!" he stopped when he seen kensly looking at him with a raised eyebrow. "sorry." he cleared his throat, coming back to the bed. "so, kensly amber stalls, will you be my girlfriend?"

"matthew bernard sturniolo, i would love to be your girlfriend."

🪷

next chapter is the last chapter  :( sad me
but at least they got together.