Hey, I'm Lilly

I am sitting in my room talking to my friend on the phone and my sister walks in! "Hey, my fav sis!" She says " I am your ONLY sister! " I said " and you didn't knock! " I said "do you want to come out with me to Tinder Greens?!?" She said "sure why not"

We arrive at tinder greens and walk in "hey Colby what are you doing here!" she says walking over to this really cute guy. " hey Alex! " he says " this is my sister you guys have a lot in common and are the same age." she says " can we sit with you? " she asked "sure!" he says and we sit down. Me and Colby were talking while alex orders. I was watching Colby and I didn't realise Alex came back " Lilly " she said snapping her fingers in my face" thanks" I say grabbing my good she had in her hand in front of me.

We finished eating and me and Colby traded numbers

*************5 hours later**************

Colby: hey, are you busy right now?

Me: no why?

Colby: meet me at your house In like 30 minutes ok!?!

Me: why???

Colby never answered me so I got ready I put on this:

And waited for Colby downstairs. I hear a knock at the door and open it. It was Colby and as soon as he sees me he smiles. "Hey Colby, eyes are up here" I said and pointed to my eyes. " I- oh sorry" he says "it's fine" I say with a giggle. " we are going to the park ok? " he says as we walk to his car. "Why?" I ask. " to get to know each other better cuz you know we are friends but we don't know each other that well. " he says and I nodded. We get to the park and we were talking when my phone rings. I look at it and it's my sister. I answer it and she yells in my ear. "WHERE ARE YOU!!!" "At the park why?" I ask. " with who? " she asked. "Colby, why are you being so noisy?" I ask. " ok are you guys like friends now or something? " She said "that's fine I will answer your question then you don't answer mine!🙄" I said. "Oh sorry." she said " it's fine" I said. "Have fun!!! "she said and hung up I look at Colby and he was looking at me like he wanted to pounce on me with lust! I know he doesn't have a crush on me, there is no way a hot as fuck guy like him would like a ugly as fuck girl like me "hey co-" before I could finish my sentence I felt soft lips on mine. (He is kissing me so passionately) then he moves away " sorr-" I didn't let him finish his "" I'm sorry"" and kisses him. He grabs my hip and I put my arms around his neck. We sit like this for a minute and then he pulls away. "Let me take you home princess" he says in a 'my lady' tone. I am way to freaked out that the guy I like just kissed me so I did say anything for a minute.