}•{ Broken

~•} C H A P T E R|43 {•~

"I slashed my wrist," He whispered lowly, his face twisting in embarrassment as he glared at the ceiling whilst Naina was frozen in her place, her heart was pounding insanely in her ear as she thought about her beloved being in that condition

She could feel the intensity of his love, then why couldn't Shreshtha?

She sighed, her small fingers enclasping his hand in order to provide him emotional support as she heaved a trembling breath.

"I didn't want to die but I wanted to numb that feeling. That feeling made my insides churn painfully, I felt I couldn't be able to breathe anymore with it. I wasn't in my senses at that time and I could feel delight seeping inside me as the blood poured out of my body, making me feel numb." He murmured clutching her hand.

"W-who saved you?"

"Aakarsh. He barged inside my room as Shreshtha proposed to him and told him about our breakup. He had been constantly nagging me for breaking up with her after Swayam Singhania's suicide. But I didn't listen to him of course. And then he found me in a condition that traumatized him for his entire life. I could faintly remember him getting all worked up as he hastily took me to the hospital along with Yuvraj. I was saved that day but I vowed not to trouble the one who love me for someone who played with me."

Aadarsh shut his lids forcefully as he clenched his jaw recalling how many things Aakarsh had to go through due to him.

"It's okay. It's not your fault, Aadarsh." Naina mumbled as she patted his cheek in comfort Aadarsh scoffed,

"It was my damn fault. Aakarsh was already dealing with his best friend's death and suddenly I chose to add up his trauma... Yuvraj was suffering so much in his professional life and personal life and I chose to be of no help. Because of me, Vardhaan had to leave his dreams to help the company in its crises. It was all my fault,"

Aadarsh muttered remorsefully knowing instead of providing comfort, he leaned on his younger brothers for comfort. Instead of being a shoulder for Yuvraj to rest his tensed head, he instead leaned his weight on his big brother too.

Naina frowned absorbing all the pieces of information. Somehow all the brothers were so interlaced with each other's past. One's past had a significant effect on the other.

Swayam Singhania.

A new name was added to this twisted tale. Who was he?

Someone close to Singhania as he shared the same surname and someone really close to Aakarsh Rathore.

This was all theory she could make but didn't have the heart to ask her husband who was already finding it difficult to squeeze out his painful past for her.