06.ㅤPietist's Obsession

ㅤ

"You must have had a lot of courage back then, huh? What? You're daddy's little girl out there? You think daddy's name will save you here?"

Heeseung smirks.

"You dare come to my office, looking all proud and snarky. And for what?" He had a glazed look in his eyes as his hand tightened around Hyunjoo's neck, he looked down at her. Heeseung is an eye witness when it comes to the issue of political corruption, and all the more.

However, his tolerance over the matter never got better. If not- his mind rejects it the more he gets exposed to it.

What happened? Well, it was simple. Heeseung was more than prepared to welcome Hyunjoo to the office with a smile, knowing well what her reason for visiting was. Truly, he did

However, things started going downhill when Hyunjoo actually did enter, all with the unbashful expression, along with provocative and taunting words as she commanded Heeseung to fix the issue with her unit door.

She clearly got a big head, and that triggered something in Heeseung.

The trigger caused a unique type of severe headache that can only be described with a gigantic nail constantly being drilled to your head, along with the throbbing of the heart, as if you're also hearing it inside your head. It would feel like you have a whole ocean inside your brain, waves crashing over one another to cause a larger one to form;

And he hated that sensation the most. Now that he got Hyunjoo under his control, it eased his pain a little bit; But his fuming anger won't subside just so easily.

The look of regret in Hyunjoo's eyes, he can see right through it. His eyes narrowed.

"Did you think.. That I'm scared of you because of your father's influence?" A scoff escaped from Heeseung's plump lips. It's a joke for him, a ridiculous one. Does Hyunjoo think she's on top of the pyramid here? The thought made Heeseung very appalled.

"It's really funny to me.. How the daughter of Son Hyunwoo..." Heeseung's heart swells in anger each second he looks directly into Hyunjoo's face- The face that perfectly resembles her corrupt father, a greedy devil who made thousands of lives suffer in exchange for power and money.