Tired .. 💤 | ☁️⚗️

Pro hero AU
Katsuki Bakugo : 29
Izuku Bakugo : 29
Both are Pro heroes and are married !

One more thing. I'll say this on this chapter only !

1 . "Hello" = Talking
2 . (What the fuck) = thinking
3 . nerd
Hi kacchan !!
10:37 am
= Texting
4 . [SHINEEEE] = Alarm / Phone / Smth ringing
5 . \mineta pls die for the love of asahi/ = whispering
6 . *Kicking a wall bcs I'm pissed off* = doing an action irl
7. {I'm a princess hybrid angel fairy🤭🤭‼️‼️😩} = Author - Chan talking in the middle of the fanfic and annoying the shit outta you 😍
8 . |Denkis hot| = on call

Bakugo's POV

I got home at around 11:30 pm. I was tired as hell. All I wanted to do was go and sleep , but I knew the nerd wouldn't let me sleep without eating.. That nerd cares too much about me.. Speaking of him, where is he?

.
.

Deku's POV

I was in the kitchen cooking dinner, when I heard the door open. (That must be kacchan!) I thought to myself.

I was almost finished, so I just continued to make dinner when I suddenly felt two large hands grab me.

"Welcome home kacchan~!" I say as I give him a peck on the cheek. "Hi.." was all he said before kissing me softly on the lips. We pulled away, and seeing his eyes, I could tell he was tired. "Kacchan, go take a shower, I'm almost done with dinner" I said as I continued to cook. He just hummed in response and went upstairs to our shared bedroom.

Tho we have a bathroom, we always use the bathroom in our bedroom. Why? I have no clue. All I know was that kacchan was tired so I quickly finished making dinner.

.
.

Bakugo's POV {again}

I grabbed a towel and some clothes and went into the bathroom. I put the clothes on the kitchen shower and stripped out of my hero costume.

I hopped into the shower and turned it on feeling the hot water on my skin. I grabbed the shampoo and squirted some out and began to rub my hair.

After doing that, I got the soap and proceeded to clean my body, avoiding the wounds as it will sting like hell. Once I was done, I washed my hair and body and got out of the shower.

I dried myself using the towel and put on the t-shirt with "dynamight" lettering on it in cursive with a small explosion next to it. I grabbed the grey sweatpants and boxers and put them on then got out of the bathroom.

I went downstairs to see my cute little nerd scrolling away on his phone while sitting on the dining table. I went up to him and picked him up.

I sat down on the chair he was sitting in and placed him on my lap. "Feed me" I said with eyes sparkling as bright as the stars. He sighs in response and mutters a small "fine.." while putting down his phone and picking up the plate, also grabbing the chopsticks.

He got some and put the food in my mouth. I had always enjoyed the nerds cooking, tho my stupid past self didn't admit it until we were dating for like 3 years.

He continued feeding me while I kept on complaining about how rough today was and how annoying the villain was. While also saying how good his cooking was. He gave me small pecks on the cheek from time to time, and I wasn't complaining.

After he finished feeding me , I went up to our shared bedroom. I wanted to help him but he forced me to get some rest knowing how tired I was. (How can he know these things so damn well.. it's like he reads my mind..) I thought to myself.

I waited around 10 minutes for Izuku to finally finish washing the dishes. But as soon as he got here, he skipped to the bathroom and I heard the shower running. (Damn nerd).

Deku's POV {again bcs idk what bkg would be doing

When I got into the room, I purposely ignored him and skipped to the bathroom to shower. Just to make him a bit pissed. I stripped off my clothes and hopped into the shower.

(oh wait , towel-). I looked over and saw that there was the towel kacchan used. It's all dry now. (Meh, this is good. If I go out there naked I'm not walking for a week). I placed the towel on the countertop and hopped back into the shower. I turned on the water and started to clean my hair with shampoo and clean my body.

Once I was done, I rinsed it all off and got out of the shower. I dried myself with the towel and wrapped it around my waist and opened the door.

I went to the closet and grabbed one of kacchans hoodies , it wasn't too big on me since kacchans not much taller than me.

{Tbh I wanted it to be kinda oversized bcs oversized hoodies >>>>>> non oversized hoodies. But I also didn't wanna make him one of those "uwu cute I'm smol and wear my bfs oversized hoodie" fanon deku's , so I js made the hoodie not too oversized. It needs to be a little.more longer to reach his knees so yh and the sleeves barely cover his fingers and not too oversized so yh}. I grabbed some boxers and black sweatpants aswell

I grabbed my phone and hopped onto bed with kacchan , and turned off the light and put my phone on the bedside table. Kacchan held me close, holding my body and hips, making me the little spoon as I wrapped my arms around his body and grabbed the blanket, putting it on top of us. I snuggled close to kacchans chest as we dozed off to sleep.

End

Author's note : aa, my first ever book 😭 it's kinda my first time writing so I hope its good ;; if there are any things which need fixing feel free to lmk ! 💖

Word count : 1036 words