{s2, p26}

𝙹𝚊'𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚘𝚗 𝙺𝚢𝚛𝚒𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚜Tampa, FloridaJune{23}

Tampa, Florida
June
{23}

June was almost over, and as usual it was hot as hell in Tampa. It had only been about four rainy days this month and that was something I couldn't stand. I loved the rainy days everything was on chill, except for when I had to work

"I really want some peach cobbler". Kaydence spoke as I was on the phone with her while I was at work. I was getting off early because I had a lot of things to do today.

"yo ass be craving everything, imagine the shit you gone crave when you get further along". I told her, "who you know even make peach cobbler"? I asked her.

"I just asked Candance could she make me some, she said she on her way over here". She smiled doing a dance.

"we miss you, when you coming home"? She asked. "I miss y'all too, and I'll be home when I finished running my errands". I explained as she nodded.

We talked a lil bit more before it was time for me to leave. I honestly had been having it rough with work, my camp , being a girlfriend and new to this dad world.

I been learning and just been trying to do my best. I've decided since a few of my coaches worked night shifts that they'd take the little boys in the morning and I'd get the older boys at 4:30 since I get off at 4.

I can't really leave my job because the coaching thing is new and my regular job is where I make my most money and it's not just me and Kay anywhere, we got a lil one involved now.

So doing it this way was beneficial to the both of us, I had cancelled practice today because of the events I had going on.

"Where you at"? I asked Mark. "I'm at the ring shop waiting on you". He spoke.

"aight, I'm bout to pull up nie. I was just making sure yo ass ain't say you left or nun". I shook my head, "my fault". He responded.

After pulling into the ring stop me and Mark walked in. The goal was Mark to help me set up everything and make sure everything was in place while Candance distract Kaydence.

Kaydence would get a knock on the door around 6 with flowers , a dress and an invitation to a family dinner. I had to rent the place out simply because it was so many people I had to invite.

Since Kaydence dad side has been very active in her life since she met them I strung them along as well. So it would be all her friends , her dad side , and half of my moms side.

So the only logical thing would be a family dinner, I had already picked her ring in April. but I waited till now to get it sized because they didn't have her size. Cammie and Kasey took her ring shopping in February and told me she couldn't keep her eyes off of it.

"I had a pickup for Thomas". I spoke to the leader, "okay, I'll be right with you". She smiled going into the back.

"You nervous, this like step one to the real thing"? Mark asked, "Hell yeah, but I love Kaydence ass so fuckin much it feel so right". I expressed.