When we met

On the most beautiful day of the year where the sky is blue and the water is clear, it is said that in Lake NotuhReelMhan there is a godly manfish that may appear. I didn't believe that was real. It was only an old child's tale that Papyrus told me. I went to go to Lake Nodahreilmuhn to prove everyone wrong- but little did I know, my view of the legend would be turned way around.

While I was walking on the lake, I saw a peculiar splash in the middle of it. What in the..? As I had my anime main character moment, I saw a beautiful build of a muscular man who out of the water. When I looked up, I saw what seemed to be a fish head. I somehow knew where the beautiful manfish would land, so I ran up the mountain of Yurmohm and when the beautiful manfish landed in front of my empty eye sockets, I couldn't help but caress his beautiful muscles.

He turned to me, and as I stared at the magikarp head on the beautiful man, I went in for a kiss. I got a kiss back from the magikarp man and did I know I fell in love. A love more than Romeo and Juliet's.

10 years later, we have 500 kids and one on the way. We're naming this beautiful boy Kokichi Ouma after my favorite video game character, Kokichi Ouma from Danganronpa V3, you should play it! [NOT SPONSORED] In the end of this story, I found my true love at NotaRealMan Lake.

(author is transmale)