chapter 1

Elena? Bonnie whispers. Elena, are you awake? She whispers again... Bonnie? Elena says wondering how she's awake if Bonnie's not dead. Ho-how am I awake if you are alive? Elena askes. I did it i broke the spell i have been trying ever since kai did this to you. But there's something you need to know. Bonnie says. An instant face of worry goes over her face wha-what? Elena asks, finally pushing herself to talk. It's Stefan he sacrificed himself for mystic falls but I am trying to find a way to bring him back. Bonnie says. But what she doesnt know is that Stefan will soon be sent back because it wasn't his time and he never got to tell Elena he still had feelings for her. 

2 weeks later

I can't do this anymore Damon. Elena says with sadness on her face.

I still care about Damon but i'm not in love with him ever since i woke up i've been having feelings for Stefan again i started having these feeling since before i woke up at one point i even thought it actually was the sire bond that made me love Damon but i don't really remember what made stay in love with him i know now that i never stopped loving Stefan.What happened Elena, where is this coming from? Damon says, masking his heartbreak. I just can't do it any— Elena is cut off. Damon? Elena? Stefan? Elena says. How are you alive Damon says with disbelief "I have no clue I was just talking to someone and they snapped and sent me back apparently". "Well at least you are here". Elena says. "Uh did I interrupt something?" Stefan says. "No ugh i was just leaving". Elena says. "Elena, wait". Damon says. "Damon seriously, I meant what I said now, let me leave". Elena says. "Fine". Damon lets go of her, letting her leave. "Uhh what just happened". Stefan says confused. "What just happened was that Elena just broke up with me and didn't say why all she said was that she couldn't do this anymore". Damon says "I'm sorry". Stefan says Parsley is happy that his ex and his brother just broke up and now he has a chance to get her back.

......... a couple days later.

Stefan knocked on Elena's dorm door. "Hel-Stefan hi what are you doing here?""I came to say hi and see how you doing with the whole damon break up". "I'm fine thanks for asking". And she's telling the truth. I mean you would expect her to be at least the littlest bit sad but she's not. 'That's good but that's not really why I'm here . I have to tell you something and I know it's not the right timing since you and Damon just broke up but- '' Stefan says getting cut off by everything going black. "Kai what the hell was that for" elena says "he was getting annoying plus we need to go so we can plan how were gonna do this" kai says kai got out of hell when elena was in her "coma" he's the only reason she's awake he lifted the spell bonnie thinks she broke it but she didn't. The real reason elena broke up with damon wasn't because she still has feelings for stefan, the day she woke up kai cam to her and turned her again but this time is different because kai found out that elena is a siphon witch and that her powers were just dormant so when he found a way to un-dromant them he woke her up and now they are planning something"What the hell '' Stefan says, waking up after having his neck snapped by god knows who. "elena '' he says worryingly, he pulls out his phone dialing Damon's number"Hello brother" Damon says "i was at elena just checking on her and then everything went black i think someone snapped my neck and took Elena because she nowhere to be found"

2 weeks later Elena is still "missing" and their trying their best to find her

Ring ring ring carolines phone rings " hello" caroline says "hello love" the male says "klaus what the hell do you want" caroline says "nice to talk to you to, anyways care to explain to me why the doppelganger is in New Orleans and is suddenly friends with one of the witches and my adopted son marcel" klaus says sounding ticked off "Elenas in New Orleans i didn't know that she went miss 2 weeks ago we've been trying to find her ever since" caroline says "well i guess we're going to New Orleans" damon says

In New Orleans "Elena i think you friends are coming to town i just heard klaus talking to them" Marcel says "shit" Elena mutters "okay um they don't know that he's back they hate him and they think i hate him" Elena tells marcel and Davina "okay um we will keep him here until he wakes up and if he does wake up ill tell him to stay here". Davina says "thanks D'' Elena says

A/N

Who do you think they're talking about?