Sissy

Raindrops P.O.V.
I'm Raindrop Elizabeth Curtis. I have long curly hair, about the color of Carmel which just so happens to be my favorite candy. I'm really close to Ponyboy he's one of the only people I can talk to, and he's my twin I'm younger then him by 7 minutes and 10 seconds. I've never really liked Steve he is always eattimg chocolate cake and playing poker. Which Two-Bit does basically but he's always making me laugh so that's a good thing. " oh Sissy" Sodapop my older brother called me. "what do you want now, and the chocolate cake is gone Two ate it all. So the cake fairy did not come and take it" I yelled from in my room which I have all to myself. Darry, Soda, and Pony all share. "Sissy come here" " do NOT call me Sissy you know I hate that." "Well to bad that's my nickname for you" Soda said. " Ponyboy is going to see some Paul Newman movie and you know me I can't sit long enough. PONY!" Yelled Soda. I heard a big thud and thought Ponyboy must have been readin' and got scared. He came running in saying "what,what I was at a good part of my book" " To bad Rain said she would go to the movies with you" " when did I say I would go to the movies with Pony, Soda" "Just now, ha" " fine I'll go" "good I don't like going to the movies alone" "i know" I said. " you guys know the rules we will pick we guys up in 3 hours. Don't leave just stay inside, and since Rain is coming with you". Did I forget to mention I'm the rebel of the family, I once knocked Two-Bit out because he wouldn't let me come fight in a rumble so I punched in hard in the nose which caused him to fall and be knocked out. "You, if you do walk home without us please take the main roads you know Socs hang out in the back roads" "ya I know" walking out the door with Pony on my heels.