31

After Jayson & Kasie arrived back in Boston late last night they slept over Kasie's place before going to Brandy's for breakfast and to get Deuce before finally heading back to Jayson's place so Kasie & Deuce could continue their movie marathon

it was now a little later in the day and while Deuce was down for a nap, Kasie and Jayson decided to spend some quality time together-- which is something that they haven't been able to really sit down and do due to their busy schedules.

Now was the time that Kasie would put down her computer, they would put down their phones and just vibe out together, which it be watching a movie, talking about everything and anything, or planning out different trips and events-- they would just sit and talk.

"So you'd rather get a hand written letter over a new car? Really?" Jayson asked, completely baffled.

"Yes. I can buy myself a new car, and quite frankly I don't need anymore cars." She laughed. "But I can't write myself a heartfelt letter- well, I can but what's the point, you know? I'd much rather get one from you but I'm not asking for one. I want you to do it on your own."

"Um." He frowned, clearly needed a bit of clarification.

"I want you to want to write me a love letter. Me asking for one won't be the same as you wanting to do it yourself. It's like when your getting ready to do something, and someone tells you 'hey, can you do that'; it's a complete turn-off." She explained.

"Sentimental shit over expensive shit, got it." He nodded to himself, making a mental note.

"Great. Now it's nap time." Kasie smiled.

"You always wanna take a nap." Jayson laughed, opening his arms for her to lay on him.

"And you're always down to take a nap with me, so what does that say about you?" Kasie chuckled, laying on the side of his body, not wanting to put her full weight on him.

"Why do you always do that?" Jayson frowned, moving her body to the center of his, allowing his hands to gravitate to the small of her back, kneading the area with his thumbs.

"Do what?" Kasie mumbled with her nails running through his beard subconsciously.

"Lay on my side. You do that when we're sleeping too." He pointed out.

"I don't wanna say; it sounds weird." She yawned, adjusting herself to more so in the crook of his neck; she really enjoyed his scent from his beard pomade that she got him, it was a soft masculine fragrance.

"Come on, I'm curious." He yawned as well, moving his hands farther down to her ass, massaging the new area; it was like a comfort thing for him.

Kasie huffed, internally contemplating if she wanted to tell him or not. "I like to listen to your heartbeat, it's soothing for me. I don't know why, it just is." She mumbled tiredly, as sleep to consume her body before she could stop it.