D-Cup Dream

Aliya was having a good time with her friends at her nineteenth birthday party when she noticed Tara and Amanda heading her way. No-one had invited them. They just happened to be in the place that night. Aliya promised herself that she wouldn't let these two bring her down even though that's all they were ever good for.

Aliya forced a smile on to her face to reflect the fake smiles these two frenemies were directing her way, as they always did before starting in with their snarky comments. Surprisingly, they wished her a happy birthday and then asked if she'd got any good presents. Aliya knew that the best strategy was to avoid engaging with these two so that they would lose interest and go away. That would've been the smart thing to do. Instead, she told them that she got a boyfriend for a birthday present.

Tara and Amanda were very surprised. Although Aliya was a pretty girl, she'd never even come close to having a boyfriend before. They'd attributed her lack of romantic involvement to both her pre-pubescent shape and the fact that she spent so much time hanging out with skater dorks.

"How'd this happen so suddenly?" Amanda asked.

"It's not really sudden. We've been interested in each other for quite a while but never admitted it until today," Aliya said.

Is he here?" Tara asked

"Yeah, he's over there at the end," Aliya said, pointing to the next table.

Tara and Amanda both gave a quick look.

"He looks kind of dorky," Amanda said.

"I'm partial to the unassuming charm of the dork personality type," Aliya replied.

"Well, you should be very happy then," Tara said.

Aliya smiled. This was the nicest these two had ever been to her.

During the first couple of days after her birthday, Aliya thought that she would delay having sex with Bryce in order to provide their relationship with a period of innocence. Then it occurred to her that it wouldn't be much fun for him to linger around second base when she didn't have any bases. After thinking about it for a while she decided to give it up at the first opportunity.

A few weeks after her first tryst with Bryce, Aliya was getting out of the shower when she caught sight of herself in the mirror. To her astonishment, her breasts appeared to have grown. She pressed on them to flatten them out and then released them to see if they would resume their shape. They did. She turned sideways to see if they would show up in profile. This they also did. It dawned on her that she could start wearing a bra. She owned a few although she'd rarely bothered with them.

The next time she was with Bryce she was excited to see how he'd react to her increased development. He seemed not to notice. He didn't say anything about the fact that she was wearing a bra when she never had before. At first she was disappointed but then she became pleased. Obviously the size of her breasts had never been important to him when she didn't have any, so why would they matter to him now?

At first Bryce was reluctant to believe that Aliya's boobs were growing. It seemed unlikely at her age. Occasionally it had occurred to him that she would be even better with a little cushioning on the front, but he didn't see any need to comment on it once she began sprouting. Even when she started filling a B-cup he remained nonchalant about it.

Shortly after Aliya attained C-cup status, one of Bryce's nerdy friends, Alphonse, commented on her newly-inflated proportions. Bryce acknowledged his good fortune but Alphonse maintained that it was more than that. Alphonse felt that Bryce was like a savvy stock investor who'd bought a stock when its value was low, and then reaped astronomical returns as its value skyrocketed. Bryce liked the investor analogy but he had to admit that all he'd done was to be the recipient of a huge amount of good luck.