Chapter 1

Avril's Point of View
I am walking in the hallway holding a small tray with a tea cup and kettle in it, a cup of ginger tea for my lovely patient, Mrs. Harrison. As I was heading towards her room, I saw a large box in front of her door. I quickly walked towards the box, and there a label was written in the box which is really delivered for Mrs. Harrison. My phone started vibrating from my pocket, I checked who called and it was my friend Danny who was also one of the caregivers. Actually, I prefer calling him Dan, because Danny is more like a gay name. I immediately responded the call, "Hey, What's up?" I asked. "Have you seen the box in front of Mrs. Harrison's door?" He asked. "Uh.. yeah I'm actually about to go inside her room." I replied. "Great, that box has a lot of important stuffs inside, which may help Mrs. Harrison remember her past." My pupil went huge as soon as Danny said that! "Omg, Dan! I love you so much, thank you!" I exclaimed and ended the call immediately.
I have been really curious of Mrs. Harrison's past, I badly want to know. I then knocked and opened the door. There I saw Mrs. Harrison sitting in her couch with a book in her hands, and her hazelnut eyes were looking outside the window. Her white curly hair were dancing with the wind.
"Good morning, Mrs. Harrison! I got some ginger tea for you." I then placed the small tray in the table in front of her, and as soon as I placed it, I immediately poured a ginger tea in the empty cup and gently offered it to her with the saucer. "Oh! Thank you, dear." Mrs. Harrison smiled at me as she takes off her glasses and sips her tea. I then hurriedly heads toward the door and held the box that was just outside. "Dang, this box needs to lose some weight." I moaned as soon as I held the box. I immediately placed it in her bed. "Mhmm, what do we have, dear?" Mrs. Harrison stood up from her couch and putted down the saucer in the table. She then came near and her eyebrows raised and she sats in the bed. "Hmm, Who sent this to me?" Mrs. Harrison then wore her glasses and checks the box. "Seems like your the only one who knows." I responded and Mrs. Harrison then looked at me and her jaw dropped. "No.. I have no one in my mind." Mrs. Harrison said. "Maybe, if we see what's inside the box you'll remember everything." I smiled and then hesitated, "Let me just get a cutter, Mrs. so we can see what's inside!" I exclaimed and she nodded with a smile as I immediately went outside her room.
As I was looking for a cutter, I then heard a familiar voice calling out my name, "Avril!" I then turned my head at the back and see Danny, I then waved at him. "How is it?" Danny asked. "Oh, um I'm sill looking for a cutter." I replied and by the time I said so, he handed me a cute cutter that is designed with a bunny in it. I'm sure Dan has a soft side. "I want to see, Mrs. Harrison's reaction too" He smiled at me and I nodded.
We went back together towards Mrs. Harrison's room and by the time we went inside, Mrs. Harrison was sitting in her couch and drank some tea while reading a book. Mrs. Harrison's attention then went to us, 'Oh, Danny! How are you, dear?" She said with a sweet tone and hugs Danny like he was her son. "I'm all fine, still very young and fresh." Danny said with confidence and I spank his head as I giggle. "You kind of sounded familiar, dear hahaha" Mrs. Harrison laughed.
"I heard you got delivered box, Mrs... Why don't we check what's inside?" Danny smiled as he immediately heads towards the large box. "Can this... really make me remember my past?" Mrs. Harrison asked worriedly with a soft voice. I then rubbed her back and said "Don't worry, Mrs. Harrison." I smiled and she smiled back elegantly.
Mrs. Harrison took a big breath and started opening the box. "Another box?" She hesitated and looked confused. "Does that look familiar to you? Mrs. Harrison?" I asked but she didn't respond. She immediately opened the box and there were a lot of stuffs. Mrs. Harrison took first the small ones out, I can see in her eyes that she's having flashbacks in each items. But, as soon as she looked at the sweater she then said "This..." Mrs. Harrison's voice cracked, she was like about to cry. "Can you remember, Mrs. Harrison?" Danny asked. "My favorite sweater..." she said. I can see her eyes were becoming teary. Danny was right, I was holding his arm and we were both getting emotional.
I was happy that Mrs. Harrison puts a smile on her face and hugged the sweater and smelled it. "Why is that your favorite sweater, Mrs. Harrison?" I asked and sat beside her and gave a rub on her back. "Drake Harrison" She said with a smile and a tear fell on her cheeks. "Who's Drake?" I asked. "My love.. I miss him.. I miss him so much.." As soon as she said that my heart broke into pieces.
Mrs. Harrison then took the two hair clip, it was designed with a pink tulip. "I can't believe this is still here.." She laughed. "This is when we were in high school he gave this hair clip to me because I had a curly bangs and it would sometimes poke my eyes" Mrs. Harrison said as she gestured how her bangs poked her eyes. The three of us laughed and she continues sharing the memories she had. After that, Mrs. Harrison took the small journal. "This is how it all started.." She said while smiling as she hands in the small journal to us. I then opened the first page and what was written was...

Faye's Friends List
Drake

hi ms. curly
ur cute HEHE SORRY:[

Mrs. Harrison then said and pointed at it, "He wrote that hahaha" she laughed and I smiled at her. Mrs. Harrison was getting talkative and I was so eager to listen to her, "If you have ever wondered why there's only one person, this is because I was a girl who was mentally unstable during my freshmen years... It wasn't easy not until.. I met this guy named Drake...."