Love over lies (Alternative version)Part 3

Manas met someone.

Manas:I proposed to Ganga and she accepted my marriage proposal.First she rejected me.But I did a risky drama to make her accept me.I tried to jump off the cliff in my own way.

That person was shocked.

"What?Are you mad?What if you had really fallen down?"

Manas:That would not have happened.Because I knew that a Naagin has the strength to save me alone and being a Naagin saving me was easy for Ganga.Anyways I have trapped Ganga in my fake love.

The other person:Good.But make sure that Ganga never comes to know that you are a serpent hunter.

Manas:Never!She will never know that.

That person smirked.She was none other than Mohini.

She was none other than Mohini

There were Dadi and his father Lalit also in the room.

Flash back....

Manas saw Dadi weeping.

Manas:What happened Dadi?

Dadi:Our astrologer said that our family ..our family heritage..everything will perish because of an evil naagin.

Manas:Evil naagin?

Dadi:Yes.Years back an evil Naagin tried to harm our family.With a snake charmer's help we caught that serpent and killed her.But her clan cursed our family.But we did not care.But now our family is facing the consequences.Your father is a heart patient and I am not able to walk properly.

Manas:For that,the best doctors are treating you and dad.

Dadi:But still there is no improvement.Don't you know that?

Manas became dull.

Mohini:Dadi is right.Doctors can't do anything.Now dadi and dad are suffering.Very soon I will also be sick.After that even in young age you will also fall sick.

Manas:Mom!

Mohini:I am saying the fact beta.

Manas:But what can we do mom?