33 (Short)

Everyone had made their way back from the club about fifteen minutes ago, and we're now heading on their separate ways to their respective hotel rooms

The night was probably the most fun Kasie had since the wedding, and it was all thanks to Jayson and her newfound family. Kasie was honestly beyond grateful, she didn't even know where to start showing her appreciation.

She knew that soon enough her overthinking would start to kick in, and her brain would convince her that she isn't reciprocating enough within their relationship-- no matter how many times Jayson told her that she was doing more than that.

That was just how her mental worked. Honestly, it was definitely her greatest possession and her biggest weapon to not only others but herself.

BUT that wasn't something she was thinking about right now. All she had on her mind was the continued fun that she was about to have with her man, one-on-one... literally.

Getting onto the elevator, Kasie watched as Jayson pressed the number for the 43rd floor instead of the 6th or 7th where both of their rooms are.

Almost as if Jayson felt her confusion, he spoke, "Stop thinking about it." He chuckled, moving to hold her in his arms, swaying side to side to the upbeat elevator music as he kissed along her neck and face.

"What are we doing?" She spoke softly, fighting the want to roll her eyes to the back of her head at his subtle affection that had her damn near touching the clouds.

They were both a little past tipsy but they sure enough weren't drunk. Jayson, being the non-drinker that he was only had a couple shots of Henny and that had him ready to go before the party even began for real. While Kasie had a couple shots and a couple drinks, putting her at the point in which people in their section were wondering if she was going to fuck Jayson right then and there.

And as tempting as it was, she didn't-- kinda. They both settled for the whining music, which only amped up their desire for each other.

Jayson and Kasie were honestly the perfect balance to each other. While both of them had their business/serious side, they also had their fun side in which the twenty-year-old's in them clearly showed.

While Jayson was more so reserved when it came to partying and would much rather chose to just bop to the music, Kasie was down to dance-- especially on him. And of course, Jayson was down for anything and everything when it came down to Kasie so, that's how they spent their night, just vibing, dancing, and laughing with one another.

"Look and see." He smirked once he heard the elevator ding, letting her go.

The elevator doors opened to a suite style hotel room, decorated with gifts, balloons, a path of rose petals, and candles.

"Jayson." Kasie looked back at him with a frown.

"What? You don't like it?" His face mimicked her frowned expression.

"No- I mean, yes, I love it. But, you didn't have to-"

"Didn't ask." He shrugged.

"Mmcht, I'm trying to be serious. You didn't have to do-"

"I was going to do it anyway." He interrupted her again. "Now go look." He gestured for her to go forward, watching as she walked farther into the suite. He puled out his phone, recording her as she walked and quite literally analyzed every detail, before posting it to his story.

"Go to the bedroom." He directed as she looked back at him with a wide smile, truly speechless. Kasie nodded, heading towards the room, laughing once she saw it was decorated beautifully, complimented by a bottle of henny in the center and a note attached.

"You tryna get me drunk?" She turned around, looking at him with a playfully scolding look.

"I meannn... kinda." He laughed, shrugging innocently.

"Mm." She nodded, amused. She was definitely going to have a time with him tonight.

"Fuckkk daddy!" Kasie moaned loudly as Jayson fucked her on the balcony of their hotel room

"Fuckkk daddy!" Kasie moaned loudly as Jayson fucked her on the balcony of their hotel room. The sound of their skin clapping together could be heard through the crisp night air as the Atlanta lights dimly lit up the starry sky.

"Mm, yeah 'Roe." Jayson groaned as she threw her ass back to match his strokes, watching the ripple effect she created. He threw his head back with his mouth agape as she put in the work on him. Grabbing a hold of her hips as he felt an orgasm quickly approaching, Jayson's breathing grew heavy the closer he got.

"I love this dick- oh my gosh, I love you Jay!" Kasie continued, looking back at him, smirking to herself once she saw him in pure bliss.

"You cumming?" She asked, reaching back to run her hand across his chiseled torso before leaning down further, holding onto the railing to help stabilize herself as she started going faster.

"Damn." He moaned, biting his lip and smacking her ass. "Just like that, mama. Fuck!" He shouted, allowing his nut to shoot out of his dick, thrusting into Kasie to sync up their thrusts.

The feeling in itself made Kasie cum, that paired with his voice and moans only pushed her farther over the edge.

"Look at this shit." He spoke to himself, looking down at his dick that was coated in her cream.

Moving back into the room, Jayson instructed Kasie to get on all fours at the edge of the bed while he stood on the side, waiting for her to properly assume the position before sliding inside of her.

Kasie let out a loud moan as she felt him damn near digging her out. Backshots was one of her favorite positions, just due to how dominant he got and how good the position felt. It was a mixture of pleasure and pain but like... pleasurable pain, not pain pain.

Grabbing her hair and wrapping it around his hand Jayson pulled her head back so he could look at her.

"You're so beautiful baby. I love you." He slowed down his strokes drastically, smirking to himself once he felt her left shaking.

"F-uckk. T-thank yo-u." She stumbled over her words as her walls tightened around him, throbbing.

"Mm, remember what I said earlier?" He asked, speeding up slightly to gain a medium pace.

"I- shit." She shouted once he abruptly slid out of her, triggering another orgasm to run through her body.

Jayson flipped her body over, pulling her more so to the edge of the bed so her ass hung off of it, grabbing her ankles and holding them by her head as he slid back inside of her, groaning at the mere sight of her.

"Mm, I'm finna fuck yo walk up." He smiled, leaning more of his body weight into his strokes, increasing the strength of them, making Kasie cry out in pleasure.

bunch of sluts