United

The villains all sat on the table as the Mechanic aka Lloyd walked in. Though, three seats were empty, he just took the first left. No one looked up until the door opened behind them, revealing the person that brought them together.

"Where is our last guest?" The masked figure asked and the door opened.

"Sorry I'm late, it took a while to escape the Realm of Death for the third time." A ghost with long black hair said, though Pythor started glaring at him since he was the only one that knew what had happened after the Day of the Departed.

Lloyd stared at him as Morro walked over to the only empty seat.

"Why are we brought here?" Vendelis started to ask.

"To make sure some mistakes are removed. Sadly, we have an imposter among us." The masked figure said and everyone started to suspect each other.

"It's him!" Pythor yelled as he pointed to Morro.

"Me? Why in the world would it be me?!" Morro glared.

"You told the ninja a,--" Pythor started before Morro cutted him off.

"Told the ninja about Yang's plan and made sure the black one didn't get forgotten. Really, are you that stupid?! I won their trust back then and now we can use it to our advantage!" Morro glared.

"Silence. Let me show you what our spiders found out." The figure said as a spider walked on the table and showed some footage of the ninja after the Mechanic disappeared and said they had to warn Lloyd. Morro looked relieved that they would believe him now easier.

After the footage closed they started to glare at Lloyd.

"You're forgetting one thing!" He said.

"And that is...?" Asheera glared.

"THAT!!" He said as he pointed at an empty spot near Morro and quickly tried to run away.

"After him, fools!!" Pythor yelled as soon they found out they were tricked. Morro turned invisible as he ran behind Lloyd and took him from behind.

"Missed me, gorgeous..?~" He smirked.

"No!" Lloyd snapped.

"How about we play this dance again...?~" Morro smirked as he laid his hand on Lloyd's back and leaned towards his ear.

"Don't worry, Greenie...~ I won't hurt you that much..~" He added before he threw Lloyd over his shoulder and against the wall. Lloyd looks up weakly as the masked walked closer to him.

"Is it to notice? I'll give you a hint..." They said and started singing a lolobay and removed the mask revealing her true identity.... Harumi. After that Lloyd passed out.