1

I had always known of the triplet's existence, but it wasn't until our freshmen year I actually paid any attention to them. Growing up they were always the dorky kids, barely any friends but they never cared because they had each other. I think that's part of the reason they never had friends; you couldn't split those boys up. They would do anything for each other, now that I look back at it, it was kind of cute.

The beginning of freshmen year something clicked in my head. They were all of a sudden all I could and wanted to pay attention to. They'd always lived to the right of my house, directly next door to me, never thought anything of it though.

August 17th, our very first day of high school. I walked to the bus stop, passing by the neighborhood houses and crossing the street to the stop sign. Only to see the triplets already there. That took me by surprise, usually they were chasing after the bus. New school year new triplets...I guess?

They were huddled into a little group gossiping about hell I don't even know what, but whatever it was they sure kept quiet about it. Chris looked up from their huddle and made eye contact with me and subtly winked. I was quite confused but just slightly laughed, then he smiled at me. Woah. Wait. Why was he kind of cute?

I got lost in his eyes for a second until Nick nudged him to pay attention to him instead of me. What the hell just happened? The buses wheels rolled ploddingly to a stop and the doors opened exhaustingly slow.

I got on the bus first and chose a seat in the middle, there was no way I was dealing with the loud kids in the back. Matt and Nick walked past me and sat two seats behind me, Chris on the other hand had different plans. He decided to plop himself down, right next to me with that same goofy smile on his face. He held his hand out for a handshake and in the politest voice said, "Christopher Sturniolo, and you are?" I let out a long-exaggerated sigh, "I know who you are Chris."

"And I know who you are, y/n, but come on don't you want to start over?" He looked at me dead in the eyes with the softest expression while lowering his hand back down to his lap.

"Start over? We were never on bad terms, Chris. In fact, we've never said a word to each other, just had classes together." Well now I was even more confused. What in the world did he mean by 'start over'?

"Ha! That's exactly my point. The only reason we know each other is because we've both lived here our whole lives. So, what do you say? Wanna get to know me?" He slightly smirked, something in his eyes was taunting me, daring me to say yes. The bus gently came to a stop as we reached the school.

I raised my right hand the same way he did his when he sat down, "I'm y/n l/n, and you are?" I smiled as he took my hand and shook it.

"You're going to have a hell of a time getting to know my brothers and I."
"Now I'm no expert but it sounds a bit like you're daring me."
"And if I was?" By now we were walking to our lockers.
"Challenge accepted, Christopher."
"Oh, come on you aren't seriously going to call me that are you?" He sounded eager.
"Shouldn't have introduced yourself as that." I quickly added while winking before splitting away from him to head to my first hour.

Short chapter I know but I don't want to write too much for the first chapter. This is my first story btw so please give feedback I will so take it into account, constructive criticism is literally my fav. I hope you enjoy!! Love you!! ~ A

Word count: 674