STUPID TAXI

Hey so just some background knowledge(:

-y/n is 19 at the beginning of the book before the time skip

-The first part spans from 1979-1980 when Donna gives birth to Sophie

-Second part of the book begins in 1985

-y/n lives in NYC

-Even though its 1980 everyone one has flip phones (Just so communication is easier)

                                                                                          ❤︎  ❤︎   ❤︎

Y/N's POV:

    Its summer break thank god! I grab my suitcase and say goodbye to my parents. I hail a cab and jump in. As I clip in the belt I run my hands through my purse grabbing my ticket. I grasp it in my hand and let out a deep breath. Im finally getting out of the city, seeing the world! I stare out the window in a daze until i'm snapped back into reality. "Where too?" the man driving ask "Anywhere but here" I laugh. In al seriousness I respond with "JFK international terminal please". He nods his head and the car begins to slide away from the city lights.

    I jump out of the car running into the airport bags in hand. I see a convenient store and run in I really want some chocolates, and a sprite. Im sure it will be a long flight. After I get my food I shove them in the my lace tote bag, so I can start walking to the gate. I finally reach it reading the  screen above the entrance. "GATE 34: AIR FRANCE" I smiled to the tips on my ears I was almost there. As the plane took off I stared down at the city knowing I'd only be gone for 3 weeks. But that didn't matter, I was going to make these three weeks the best ones of my life.

6 hours later I was shaken awake by the rumble of the plane hitting dry concrete. I looked outside my window at a field of grass. I don't know why I was expecting the Eiffel Tower but I guess I was was was very wrong. Eh whatever it didn't really matter I would be in Paris soon enough. I grabbed my bag from baggage claim, and ran to the taxi stand. My excitement was exuding my body. I hopped in the first taxi I could find. The driver asked me where to once again and I said Paris. It's been about ten minutes of driving and the man with the wheel tells me how much it will be to get to the city. He says "10.26 euros". My face drops, fuck I forgot to exchange my money. I offer him 20 American dollars and he begins to rage. Shouting how "I won't take you any further if you can't pay! get out de la voiture!" Shit what do I do. I can't just be stranded. Suddenly the car comes to a halt and the man jumps out, putting my bags on the road. Shit shit shit I jump out of the car and run to grab my luggage. I hear a motor and the cars gone.

    Its been an hour and i'm still sitting on this road with my luggage. No car have come by yet and my face is now stained with tears. I begin to crawl into a ball when I hear a voice. "Hey! Are you ok? Do you need help?" I look up to see two other women in a car."Um yes yeah I do" I say trying to wipe away the wet mascara on my face."Ok well we can help you sweetie" a cheery voice chimes in from inside the car. Suddenly I feel a hand on my shoulder. The blonde curly haired girl looks down at me and asks "Whats your name?" Im distracted by her eyes they're gorgeous.Noticing my reluctancy she kneels down and rubs my back, and says "My names Donna, Tonyas in the car" I look up at her meeting her eyes and reply "Im y/n, some taxi driver kicked me out of his car because I couldn't pay him in euros" She laughed as she stood up holding out her hand. "Im so sorry" she giggles "We can drive you where ever you need, where are you going?"I reply"Paris" her face lights up."We are too!" I hop in the back of the car and we begin the drive.