Alpha's fox attack

"C'mon Sakura! Lets race!" Alpha-Sakura's litter brother-yapped, "Oh I'll beat you! You may have stronger legs but boy, I AM faster!" She barked a challenge. Sakura leaped into a sprint & raced past him, Alpha began to catch up to her hind qaurters. "I will win!" He snapped, & furiously pounded after her, but Sakura was way to fast for him. She easily planted a head start on him & was going strong, until, Alpha tried to swerve around her & caught his paw in a hole causing him to trip.

Sakura came to a halt & went to him but realized he just tripped & she laughed it off "Father-dog told you that we must watch both our path & our paws! If we trip whilst being chased than we'd be caught." She joked sternly, almost mocking her fathers words. "Yeah, yeah, pa worries to much!" He got to his paws & shook himself before headbutting his sisters side. "Plus! More adventure," he nodded to the hole he tripped on "just for us smalls." Sakura groaned "I said stop calling me Smalls!" She bit his ear & he yelped "m'was only a joke! Calm down.. Smalls." He spoke with sass. Sakura approached the hole & pressed her nose to the loose soil, then took a big sniff "I don't think we should play here." She looked at the dark hole "Why not? Ya' scared? Wimp!" He teased "No. I'm serious," she paused looking back at him "Foxes." She growled. "Foxes! Oh no! Its the end of the world! Ahhh.. blah blah, C'mon its not that scary! Plus Foxes are scared of US!" He bark then slipped into the hole, Sakura flinched as he kicked up dirt at her, causing her to step back a few paces "erm.." she said uncertain.

There was silence before whine & yelps grew into cries for help, "Alpha! Are you ok!?" She sat up & peered into the hole "S..Saku..SAKURA! HELP! FOX! MEAN. ANGRY. FOX!!" His voice filled with panic & there was the sound of rustling & the sound of his body being flung againt the den walls "A..Alpha!.. I'll get Mama! Or Father! Just wait!" She struggled not to cry, before she saw his desperate  bloodied paw try its hardest to claw out the den. Frantic, Sakura screamed "MAMA! FATHER! SOMEONE! HELP, MY BROTHER HE.. HE'S HURT!" Her lungs hurt & tears began to stream from her eyes. Sakura tried to pull Alpha out by his injured paw, but failed, she saw no hope until, she hear the thudding hammer of paws against the ground & her unpreportional ears rose up to the sound. She let go & watch the area of the sound, until she saw her father dog racing his way to her, "SAKURA!" she whimpered "FATHER!" she cried at his form before he began to dig a the hole which was far to small for him, he let out frustrated & distressed whines. The dirt clugged up his claws & clung to his shaggy brown-ish/reddish fur "C'MON!" he panicked then slipped through the much larger hole & snapped his jaws on the foxes scruff causing her to yelp & let go of Alpha, Sakura cried helplessly. "Sakura! Baby!" Sakura turned to see her mother race up to her & smother her in caring licks, Sakura loved the warm comfort but it was soon ended when her mother also abandoned her to plung in & grab Alpha, she pulled him out & layed down nursing his wounds.

*time skip* Not long after the battle, the family had curled up in their den caring for Alpha's half-eaten body, "No pup should have to go through tha..at.." Sakura listened to her mothers sobs breaking up her voice "at..at all..my poor baby boy" she still bathed his healing hounds as he lay sleeping, his body moved lightly with ever shallow breath.