Harry And Louis Railing A Stranger

"I think we should DP someone together." Louis said casually at a Sunday brunch.

"Who?" Harry asked and took a bite of his toast.

"I don't know. We're going to that Eyes Wide shut party next weekend. Maybe we'll find someone there, or do you wanna do it with someone we know?" Louis answered.

"No, that would feel weird." Harry replied.

"Yeah." Louis agreed.

So, the next weekend they headed to a secret location where a lot of closeted celebrities met up for sex. The first time they had attended a party like that Harry had experienced getting railed. It was a fond memory for both of them.

This time they were looking for someone they could rail together. They popped some ectacy to make the experience more elevated.
An hour later they had agreed on someone and approached the guy and made their offer. The man's eyes almost popped out of his head and he immediately agreed. They found a room and locked the door.
"Alright, rules! No kissing. I mean, we can kiss but we won't kiss you. Are you okay with that?"

"Of course." The man answered.

"What are your hard limits?" Louis asked.

"I'm not into watersports. I don't like being choked. My nipples are off-limits. Oh, and you'll have to use condoms." The man said.

"Absolutely." Louis agreed and Harry nodded his head.

They stared at each other, not really knowing where to start. Harry began to unbutton his shirt and that broke the awkward tension. They all undressed.
"Before we do anything, whatever happens in this room stays here. You can't tell anyone, is that clear?" Louis asked.

"Yeah, of course." The man said.

"You're very pretty. I like your dick. How many times do you wanna come?" Harry smiled sweetly.

"Ehm, thanks. Three?" The man said and blushed. He knew exactly who they were and his mind was blown.

"I think we'll manage that. How many times do you wanna come, love?" Louis said and turned to his husband.

"Three." Harry giggled.

"Alright." Louis smiled and pecked his lips.

He turned to the stranger again.
"Are you comfortable fucking someone or are you singlehandedly a bottom?"

"I'm versatile even if I prefer to bottom." The man gulped.

"Just like me wonderful husband over here then." Louis smiled and scratched his fingers against Harry's scalp. Harry almost purred.

Louis turned to the stranger again.
"Since I am the natural dominant here I'll call the shots. This is what we have in mind. First I'll play with you both, then an old fashion gay train and we end with us double penetrating you. Any questions?"

"Can I be in the front of the train?" The man asked.

"Sure." Louis smiled. He turned to Harry. "Middle?"

Harry nodded his head. Louis kissed him again before he walked over to the dresser and opened the drawers to see what they had to play with. He grabbed some nipple clamps for Harry and the lube. He found a small whip and took that as well before he turned around.
"Alright, this is about pleasuring me boy over there but that doesn't mean that you're not up for one hell of a ride. Can you come untouched?"

The man hung his head.
"No."

"I'll have that in mind then. I'm gonna tie you to the ceiling now. Problem with getting whipped?" Louis asked.