Expert Lisa

"Thank God it's friday!" I sighed while exiting the office. I was very exhausted from all office duties and I needed something to feel fresh and relaxed before weekend starts.

"Maybe we can hangout in a casino like last time. It was fun having all men drooling over our bodies..." Soya, my cousin, spoke in a chuckle from the other line. I sighed contently.

" Hey Jennie, u okay over there?" She asked again, worried.

" Yeah Soya.... It's just, I don't feel like hanging out in a noisy place today. My head hurts and I need something to make me feel at ease. Not into a party vibe tonight, can we fix it tomorrow?" I tried to convince her. Soya and I often hangout together and denying her choice made me feel bad for us.

"It's okay, I understand Jennie! U got so occupied lately, wish I could help but I too have to run my parent's company.(sighs) U really should rest tonight Jen!"

" Thank you Soya. I'll see u tomorrow"

" Okay bye girl"

" Bye" Then I hang up. I dive into my car and the chauffer hit the road. I was scrolling on my phone to find any place where I could get my mind to relax and oh yeah, massage sounds a great idea. I assigned the chauffeur to drive to the massage & Spa apartment

"Welcome to our 5 star massage & Spa hotel ma'am. It's our honor to serve u"

" I need a full body massage..." I spoke lazily, tired of speaking whole day in 5 different meetings with stakeholders.

"What category do u need ma'am? We have Swedish massage, Thai massage, Sports massage, Reflexology, Deep tissue massage, Shiatsu massage..."

" Any... Just any! As long as it'll make my body relax and release my stress!"

They booked my room and a servant escorted me. I was very exhausted and I felt my body aching everywhere.

It's not the first time having my body massaged but it wasn't from this company. I undressed my clothes, cover my lower body in towel then laid on the massage bed comfortably, head on the pillow. No sooner, the massage expert arrived.

"Hello ma'am. My name is Lisa and I'll be in charge of your full body massage tonight.... Are u ready so we can start?"

I simply nodded with my eyes closed. I'm tired of speaking, I need a massage!

"What kind of massage oils and scents do u prefer ma'am?"

" Use any!" I'm so tired of speaking!

As if she read my mind, she didn't speak to me since then. Her soft hands grazed on my back before applying it with warm oil. I inhaled the scent, it was almond oil mixed with lavender scent. Nice choice. I closed my eyes to enjoy the rest of the massage.

Her hands were very smooth but lively. She started massaging my shoulder and neck. Her hand movements were slow but steady as her fingers pressed and kneaded my muscles gently, making me relax and smile. This is what I really craved for.

After sometime, I felt her hands trailing at my back while massaging each muscle gently and satisfactorily.

"Nice...." I commented just to hear her breathing out a gentle laugh

"Thanks.... What's your name?"

"Jennie..... Jennie Kim!" I spoke with my eyes still closed, feeling the energy of her hands kneading every inch of muscle perfectly as if she read my mind how I wanted it to be. So perfect!

"Pretty name...." She spoke while heading for the back of my hands, forming circles and pressing my muscles gently. She added oil to my skin and started working on my wrist and playing with my fingers.