What I have PT 1?

Theory's

Scott is not a early bird or a night owl he is some form of permanently exhausted pigeon.

Grian has a fear of bunny's specifically white bunny's. He cries if he sees one with red eyes.

Shelby smells like sugar cookies. Scott smells like flowers. Jimmy smells like strawberry's. Joel smells like books. Sausage smells like wood. FWhip smells like dust. Kathrine smells like cherry blossoms. Gem smells like honey. False smells like gas. Lizzie smells like the red berries you find in a taiga biome. Joey smells like fish. Pix smells like a mix of rock salts and bones. Oli usually smells like pumpkin spice because I said so. Pearl smells like freshly baked banana bread. Xornoth smelled like ash.

Hermitcraft is close to Empires, False and Gem fly there using their elytra and keep an extra pair of their clothes in each closet. Sometimes Pearl will go with Gem to Empires but she doesn't like to talk with the others much.

Grian and Scott slept together when the were younger, it was a drunk mistake and they both regretted it the next morning. They don't bring it up. And hardly anybody knows.

Grian Martyn and Jimmy all share the same father while Lizzie and Jimmy share the same mother.

Sausage is the youngest, fWhip and Gem are twins. They share the same parents.

Scott, Oli, and Lauren(zside) are related. Scott always gets picked on because he is the youngest however his childish mentality makes him a great babysitter.

In season one of Empires Sausage and Pearl were siblings, Pearl was about a year older than Sausage.

The toy barn was the first thing to get burned. (Specifically for an AU)

Season 2 Scott always feels cold for some reason.

Scott has always liked dark nights where you can see the stars.

Jimmy has perfect aim with his gun.

Scott gives himself colourful Tattoos and knows how to give piercings.

WCSMP Scott has said he is undead right? So since he's undead does that mean he is starting to deteriorate? Because of this, he has horrible vision and little to no hearing. So he uses spells and glasses for his eyes, and spells and hearing. aids for his ears. He also knows Helen Keller style communication. And he downs regeneration potions like an alcoholic downs alcohol. He also knows any language you would needed to know if you are or know special needs people. He knows brail, can read lips, knows people by simple things like the way they walk, has very good vibrational senses.