hey

so ive been on wattpad for a year. i loved it here, and i made so many friends and memories here.

but i think it's time for me to let go, because ive been way busy with my life to even be able to log in.

i first started using my account In February, last year (it was my birthday on the 17th btw random lmao) 

i met ash, iris, pj, the other ash lmao, and so many more amazing people.

you guys lit up a part of me that i thought was going to remain dark. im so thankful for each and every one of you that helped develop me into who i am. 

but if i have to tell the truth, i need to focus on my real life. i have a boyfriend, im popular, i get good grades and i seriously love it. im no longer as broken as i was before, im whole and i feel so proud with what ive accomplished.

i think this was a chapter that i was in denial of, i was trying to keep open. there's no point in doing so. ive decided to completely close this chapter.

but, i will always cherish how loved and amazing i felt here. you guys will always be in my heart, a section dedicated to you.

im going to change my username, change it to what it was when i first got wp. i might come into check on you guys once a while, because i will definitely miss you.

but find me on instagram :: deadpoetsxo

or pinterest :: etherealxcherries 

please stay in touch guys ! and remember, i will always cherish you.

with love,

navya/nyasa.