Chapter 1:Gods & Monsters

Atzi sat in the room of Jedi Masters.  She was very young to be feared. The Jedi Master showed no amusement towards her poor manners. Her temper was a issue needed to be resolved. They knew her species were ruthless. Their leadership was like a monarchy.

    Atzi didn't care to show them any respect. Atzi hated them. She believed the Jedi Order was a bunch of lies. She couldn't understand why the green little creature wanted her here. Atzi was brought here because of him. The little green creature knew she hated the Jedi but wanted to help her.

     "Master Yoda, We respect you but you must understand bringing those kind here is a bad decision. They believe only in the darkness." The Master Jedi spoke out for everyone when he couldn't even look at her.

    "I understand, yes. She might be the chosen, if you see." Yoda spoke up as he pointed towards her.

   Atzi didn't understand what they arguing for.

  "Arc sea mi ca."Atzi interrupted wanting to leave back to her home.

"You see! How can this creature be the chosen one? I sense nothing but darkness. No balance between this child. Her eyes show her consumption."

"Learn, she will. Powerful with the force, she is." Yoda argued remaining in his calm manner,
"Teach her to use the light side of the force,I will."

They were not pleased with this little Jedi's decision. They did not seem pleased with her at all. They stared Atzi down waiting for her to pounce. She had no desire to be here as much as everyone who wanted her to return back  to her planet.

'Chosen one?' She thought out of curiosity. They must have mistaken her.

"Be my responsibility, she will. Don't worry. Take care for her, I will."

The Jedi glanced at each other. The green small Jedi did not change his mind. The Jedi chatted amongst themselves, leading to a vote. The vote was mostly their words saying they were by his side or not.

     "It's decided. As the Jedi Council, Master Yoda has responsibility over this dark force-user. With the exception, if she doesn't prove herself to lean against the light and falls back to darkness. She will be dealt with." The Jedi Master decided her fate like it was an option.

     Atzi didn't understand what they meant about the chosen one. It just was pointless for this. She was able to be strong with the dark side of the force. She killed the conqueror of her planet. Seen as an animal she merely followed him because she believed they were connect. He was connected to the force.

Yoda nodded with agreement to this negotiation.

————————
——————————————-

Except that day was many years ago. Many years had passed to the point where Atzi was no longer a Jedi Knight. Master Yoda had vanished as every other Jedi who was hiding from the execution order 66. Atzi was able to escape that fate a long time ago.

Her vision from the past was right. Atzi was able to vanish and change her fate before it even happened. She grew fear.

Atzi sat in a middle of forest. She always lived in fear. The fear was her downfall to stay within the dark-side of the force. Atzi felt shameful, greedy and selfish. She couldn't make any of the Jedi Masters listen to her. They were all blinded by the idea of the chosen one, saving them. No one truly knew what she dreamed of until now.

"Atzi!"

The little voice snapped her out of her thoughts. Atzi turned to the direction of the child. The child giggle running towards her.