Chapter 1

"Hey Ned!" Jimbo shouted from outside. "What Jim" Ned replied as he started to walk outside. Jimbo started to run as fast as possible to Ned. "What the hell-" Ned tried to say before he was tackled to the grass. "Gotcha! *Chuckles* You should have seen your face!" "Jimbo, you're so immature." *Starts to walk back inside*. "Want a beer?" "Yes, please!" *As Ned walks inside to grab a beer a car pulls up* "Hello?" "Hey Jimmy!" *Sharon gets out of the car and starts to head towards him* "Well how have you been doing?" "I've been great, thanks!" "Awesome to hear! Are you doing anything right now?" Sharon asked. "Well not really just hanging with the best dude in the whole world." "Who?" "Ned, of course! Who else?" "I don't know, but would you mind watching your nephew and niece for a week?" "Of course not! Let me go tell Ned!" "Wait." Sharon hastily replied. "What Shar-bear?" "Just you, Not him." "WHAT, but Sharon you know we've never really been apart for that long!" "Yea, maybe it'll be good for you." "A lot of people in the town have started to think that you're... you know? "No Sharon I dont "know"." "Fine everyone in the town thinks you two are gay! I mean when was the last time you were with a girl?!" "...Well....Okay fine then..." "Great news. Now, why don't you say you're goodbyes?" *Jimbo without a word starts to walk into the house*

 "There you are sorry I forgot about the b- Jimbo are you okay? *Jimbo is within a second at his knees crying like a child* "N-ned I can't! You gotta convince her!" "Okay tell me what happened and who am I "thinning their numbers"." *Jimbo explains the situation* "Oh... well you could tell her." "But what if she thinks I'm a freak?" "If she does, I'll kill her." "Ned please don't kill my sister..." "Fine but only because you asked." *Sharon tired of waiting for her older brother, walks inside quietly* "Well how long did you agree to watch them?" (Jimbo is still sniffling btw) "A week." "Okay that's not too long besides we've fought wars together not knowing if we'll survive! I know nothing bad will happen so there's that." "Yea you're right I love you so fudging much you know." "Yes I know now go have fun with S and S." *Jimbo looks around, gets up, and hugs Ned tightly* "You better call me everyday!" "I will now go have fun, I love ya you baby." *Jimbo lets go and heads for the door* "Holy shitttttttt..." Sharon whispers.