illumy Light Sleep Mask Replacement Cover - 35% Lighter and More Flexible!

It's Finally Here! A Lighter, More Flexible Contour Cover to turn your illumy into a light sleep mask.

To celebrate the 1 year anniversary of illumy's retail launch, we're pleased to announce that our lighter and more flexible replacement cover is ready!

If you're looking to renew your illumy with a new cover after a year of use, you can now upgrade it at the same time. Get a refreshed sleep mask with a new, clean cover and improve the weight and flexibility all at once.

What's the Difference?

50% thinner material – All of the fabric is now half the thickness of the original

35% lighter – New thinner materials make the cover lighter

33% more flexible – illumy conforms with 33% less force than before

Here's a picture of the materials in the original (left) and the new contour cover (right):

...and a comparison of the thickness:

                                      How'd we Make an Even Better Light Sleep Mask?

We tested quite a few lighter and more stretchy materials. Our partners at the factory worked hard to adjust their fixtures and sewing patterns to make sure the quality was maintained. A thin layer bonded to the most difficult parts to sew helped us keep the shape consistent.

How do You Get your Own Lighter and More Flexible Cover for Your Sleep Mask?

It's simple, click the "Upgrade Your illumy" button below, add to cart and checkout. The new covers are in stock today and ready to ship. Note that all orders of the illumy replacement cover are now fulfilled with the new light sleep mask cover.