Introduction

The Cerulean Dragons is a recently created 5th house. Rhea set it up upon learning of the bloodlines of the 7 Legendary Heroes still being around. These Heroes were humans during the War of Heroes who each befriended a Nabatean who ended up perishing during the war, only to offer themselves to their human friends to live on as crests and relics.

The Heroes are:

Dundrasil, friend to the Nabatean Erdwin (Descendant: Eleven) (Relic: Sword of Shadows) (Sacred Weapon: Sword of Judgement)

Arboria, friend to the Nabatean Serenica (Descendants: Serena and Veronica) (Relic: Papillion Pendant) (Scared Weapon: Faerie King's Cane)

Hargon, friend to the Nabatean Rubiss (Descendant: Malroth) (Relic: Hela's Hammer) (Sacred Weapon: Karios Cleaver)

Albert, friend to the Nabatean Alexander (Descendant: Jessica) (Relic: Staff of Divine Wrath) (Sacred Weapon: Hypernova Sword)

Maella, friend to the Nabatean Eagus (Descendant: Thought to be Angelo, but he's adopted) (Relic: Odin's Bow) (Sacred Weapon: Miracle Sword)

Zamoksva, friend to the Nabatean Estark (Descendant: Alena) (Relic: Cobra Claw) (Sacred Weapon: Overlord's Axe)

Anonymous, friend to the Nabatean Aamon (Descendant: Kiryl) (Relic: Thalian Staff) (Sacred Weapon: Saraph's Spear)

If anyone has stat/support/other ideas, please leave them in the comments