Chapter 1

Roses pov

I was going to have dinner with my mum , dad , dimitri , Lissa , Adrian and Christian . I'm so happy that I get to finally get to be with dimitri . Were all going to have dinner together so we can all catch up .
.
.
.
.
TIME. SKIP.

I wore a causal pair of ripped black skinny jeans a belt a black Cami and a black jacket .(as shown above). I walked in every one Appeared to be here already . We all exchanged our hellos and plesintarys . We sat down and ate our food in silence until my "lovely " mother (and note my sarcasm there ) stared talking .
"So rosemarie how have you been doing your job protecting the queen " she remarked .
" Better than you could do any day mother " I replied coldly.

"Now ladies no need to get in a fight " my father said.
Every one got to talking I zoned out . I started thinking about the doctor , where is he I mean he said he would visit again . ugh everything is just wibbly wobblee timey whimey with that man . The doctor and I are best freinds . I used to be his companion in the day time . I still was from time to time . I suppose he's just busy .
"Earth to Rose ,, Rose " some one was snapping there fingers in front of my face . I found out these fingers belonged to Lissa .
"Oh sorry I zoned out what's up ?? " I asked .
" Your mom and dad are leaving " she said.
" My apologies mother, father let me accompany you to the door " I say cooly. I think that the doctors manors are rubbing off on me. I was about to take them to the door but , I suddenly heard the tardis . I run to the window and see the tardis . I laugh , I'm quite happy to be able to see him again . " Sorry i gotta go " I say to everyone and kiss dimitri on the check. ""Ill see you all later " I ran out of the door going to see what adventure awaited me next .