1.

Warnings for throughout the book!!
*Slight Lemon
*Mention of "it"
*Cursing
*GAY
*Mention of death and blood
*Other ships involved
*Art that isn't mine (Like the image up top and the cover of the book)
*My AU!

✐𝕊𝕔𝕖𝕟𝕖 𝟙-ℝ𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕠𝕞 𝔸𝕌

♡Reaper's P.O.V♡

I had just finished killing the last few people I had to. I didn't know what to do so I decided to go talk with Geno!

I made a portal to the save screen

✏𝕊𝕔𝕖𝕟𝕖 𝟚-𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕊𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕖𝕟

I noticed him just sitting there looking into the sky. He didn't go to the house Ink made for him. He just sat there.

I think he was trying to think. So I decided to be annoying.

"Heey~ Genocide~" I said while wrapping my arms around his neck from the back. He flinched then he noticed it was me and calmed down "Hey Reaper. Also it's Geno!"

"I know~" I kissed his cheek and he got flustered

He turned around and kissed my cheek "Now we're even." He said while hugging me.

"Heh, love ya Gen~" "I.. Love you too Reaps."

I blushed a bit, then hugged him tightly.

Geno's P.O.V♡

My head kept repeating his words 'Heh, love ya Gen~' his voice is just so soothing.

'He's so amazing... I just want him to hold me forever...' I thought.

I've become more protective of him after a while. I know he has fangirls and fanboys. (or whatever else you prefer to be known as)

'I don't want them taking him from me.

I WON'T let them take him from me.

I'll destroy or matchmake anyone I need to.

He will stay mine.

He doesn't have a choice.'

✎𝟙. 𝔼𝕟𝕕

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕥'𝕤 𝕚𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣! 𝕊𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕚𝕗 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕥 𝕀 𝕕𝕚𝕕𝕟'𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕦𝕔𝕙 𝕞𝕠𝕥𝕚𝕧𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜. 𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕣𝕪 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣!

✏𝕐𝕦𝕞𝕚