Aizawa x Stripper!OC

Emmalie's pov

I was getting ready for work when I got a text from midnight, she texted me asking me if I wanted to join her and someone else go to the club named Club-X.

I asked her who was the other person and that I can't, as I was freaking out because I work there.

 She said that it was Aizawa and that the whole reason they were going was she was going to try and get me and Aizawa a room.

I said that she should go to a different club, and she said that they were already there and going inside.

*Oh no not my boss I might just lose my job* I look out from the curtain and see them at the front table. 

*Intercom*

Everyone it is time for our best dancer, the one and only CUPID!!!!!!!

Once I heard that my heart dropped, I thought *This is it I'm going to lose my job as a pro-hero*

I walked on stage and started my dance, I looked at Aizawa and he was shocked but I kept dancing. 

Then I had a great idea so I look Aizawa in the eyes and start to grind on the pole, then I do a spin move, and he starts to drool over me.

So after my dance is done my boss comes up to me and said: "I need you to serve the front table."

I didn't want to but he is my boss so I agreed, so I picked up their drinks and went to their table.

I said "Here is your drink hope you enjoyed my show" and looked straight at Aizawa.

He asked me if I do backroom shows and I said "No but for you, I can make an exception.~"

I gesture for him to follow me, he gets up but I noticed that he had a "problem." 

I push him onto the bed once we got into one of the back rooms.

But he flips us over, and now he is on top of me and I know I'm in for it.

"So you had a second job that you didn't tell me about, I would have been fine with it. But just had to hide it from me, now you have to give me your best service."

I nodded in agreement because I want to keep my job, so he sits on the bed and said.

"Now give me a lap dance but also your best lap dance"

I got up and sit in his lap, I start to move my hips on his crotch.

He holds my hips and looks me in the eyes.

"Look at you being such a good girl for me, guess you like having your boss telling you what to do."

Feeling his eyes watching me move like the slut I am, he moves his hands up my sides to my breast.

"Your tits are so perfect, you have no idea how much you turn me on in battle sometimes I can't focus."

He moves his hands and I start to moan a bit, his hands are so big they move so perfectly.

"Aww you sound so cute, but I think we should move on to something more fun."

He picked me up and puts me on the bed, he starts to kiss my body, but I push him back and tell him that there are "toys" in the drawer.

He gets up and looks in the drawer his eyes widened, I told him that he can use anything he wants to on me.

He pulls out a few things, I found out one of them was a blindfold because I can't see anything.

"Aizawa what are you going to do to me?"

He gets on top of me.

"My name is not Aizawa it's master to you now be a good girl and call me master."

I blush.

"Yes master"

I feel his hands near my clit, I moan when he teases my clit.

"Ah master please don't tease me"

He put a finger inside of me, I move my hips for more but he holds them down.

"Be patient kitty let me make you feel good."

He pulls his finger out, I whimper at the loss of contact.

"Aww don't worry kitten master got something planned for you"

I hear something that sounds like vibrations, then I feel something being pushed into me I moan when it hits my g spot.

I go to pull it in and out, then my hands get pulled away and cuffed to the bedpost.

"No touching kitty cat master is in charge."

I start to moan and move my hips to make the toy go deeper and faster.

When I feel my hips get pushed down so I can't move them.

Master said, "Don't do that, wait for me to help you remember I'm in charge."

I feel him touch the toy and move it back and forth slowly, I whimper wanting him to go faster but he still has my hips down.

"Ues your words kitty or master won't know what to do." He said 

I say "Please master go faster I'll be a good girl promise I just need you to go faster!"

I feel him speed up and I start moaning like my life was on the line, it felt so good I felt like I was going to cum.

"Master I'm so close," I said

He pulls out the toy and said, "Not yet kitty"

I whine and try to get him to put it back in but then I hear a bottle of something, then I remember that we have lube on the nightstand.

I say "Master are you going to do what I think you are going to do to me?"

He laughed and said, "Well it won't fit without prep."

I blush and just don't move so that it won't hurt me.

He said, "Now kitty cat don't tense up or this will hurt more okay kitty?"

I nodded my head and relaxed as much as I could, I feel him put his finger in and started to move it.

It felt a little weird but also a little good, then he added a second finger and hit a spot that made me go wild.

I said, "Ahh master right there mmm please hit there ahh!"

He kept hitting it over and over again until I say "I'm going to cum!", and then he stopped and said, "I think you're ready." 

He pulled his fingers out and then lubed up his cock, then lined up his dick at my entrance and pushed it in slowly as to not hurt me.

After it was all in he gave me a moment to get used to his size, once I was ready I told him to move slowly.

He was moving slowly at first but then I said "Go faster".

Now he was moving so fast that I could barely breathe, but I was able to say"Ohh fuck yes master mmm more please don't stop ahhhh."

I was close and his movements were getting sloppy so he was too, I started to move my hips with his to make it even more enjoyable.

"Master I gonna cum please cum with me please." 

I came so hard that I was panting and he came in and then pulled out, He asked if I was on the pill I said "Yes" What he said next shocked me.

"Pity I kinda wanted a kid"