1K Likes

---💟---

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

FOUR!

Don't forget to block your door!

FIVE!

SIX!

SEVEN!

EIGHT!

When they come your guts will splay!

NINE!

TEN!

ELEVEN!

TWELVE!

You may want to end yourself!

---💟---

One might assume that the life of a popular girl is full of vanity, pettiness, and an overall sense of superiority over others. She would be thin, probably a bit of a ditz and definitely a slut, no? Add in to the equation being a cheerleader and you get a stereotypical mean girl portrayed in every other tv show and movie (probably by a blonde, pale-skinned actress like Rachel McAdams from Mean Girls - who is totally so hot!).

Well, you're not like that at all!

Okay, fine, let's say that some of those qualities can be used to describe you for sure, but, that's like, so mean! So what if you care a lot about your appearance, you're a bad bitch and you know how to serve looks. Is it such a crime to want to look as hot as possible? And no! You're not even doing this to get attention from guys, you are completely and utterly loyal to your sexy, quarterback (he's so getting that sports scholarship from University of Georgia!) boyfriend Chris.

And, yeah, you are fit and toned and very much in shape. Duh! You're literally a cheerleader, it's your job! Plus, you totally like working out just for the fun of it. 'Your body is a temple, darling. Don't you want it to be the sexiest and healthiest temple there is?' The wise words of your mother emboldened you to work even harder on keeping your body trim and healthy even though kale sucks and those vegan patties taste yucky.

Sure, you're not the top of your class by any means but that has never stopped you from studying late into the night for an exam the next day. There was no way you were going to fail Mrs. Morrison's Bio class right before you're almost out of high school. You could swear that woman has it out for you!

Finally, just to really dig in the point, everybody at school totally loves you! You're always nice to everyone (no matter what groups they hang with) and even earned yourself the nickname of 'Princess of Roberts High'. Just the other week, you dropped everything you were doing just to help Edwin Thomas (he's cute but really shy and always tenses up when you get close) up when he fell, all of his textbooks scattering on the ground after Noah Greenway (total hottie but such a bully) tripped him.

"You're such an asshole Noah!" You shouted at the tall athlete who glanced at you with a scorn on his handsome face. Ignoring whatever nonsense he started spouting at you, you dropped to your knees in front of Edwin with a small smile and started helping him up.

"Y-You shouldn't trouble yourself..." He spoke so softly that your ears almost didn't pick up his voice.

"Don't worry about me Edwin, you don't deserve to be treated like this!" His eyes widened at your proclamation and his full lips quivered at your sincerity.

"Ugh, you're such a goodie two-shoes, Pinky." Noah grumbled from behind you.

Poor Edwin, he was always getting picked on just because of how nervous and quiet he is. Especially since he had just transferred to Robert's High School all the way from London because of his stepfather's new job. Though ever since you came to his aid, he quickly found out that he must have mistakenly signed some sort of blood pact with you because everywhere he turned there you were beaming up at him and demanding (you were only pleading, but your puppy eyes did make him feel very threatened) to hang out with him at every opportunity.