Chapter 1 - Entrance

[tommy POV]

"YOU STUPID BRAT WHERE ARE YOU!"My father was furious he hated when I didn't finish cleaning the house before he got back from the bar. Right now I was hiding under my bed so I wouldn't get beat to a pult.''Found you'' Guess it Wasen't good enough.''P-PLEASE FATHER I—" "WHO ARE YOU TO BE YELLING AT ME!"He threw me to the ground I groaned in pain as my back hit the wall hard. He then started to repeatedly kick me in my stomach and face. He then left to go to the kitchen. I couldn't hear anything but ringing. He soon came backs and I could make out one object...a knife. He came closer and closer and...plunged the knife right into my stomach. I screamed so loud from the pain the whole neighborhood could probably hear.

I woke up with sweat everywhere.'great. Another stupid fucking nightmare.' I got up and went to change I didn't really have that much clothes because my "parents" never got my anything new so half of it was way to small.

I put on a black hoodie, some Bluejeans, and my blindfold,I only wore it because I'm blind I'm blind in my right eye, and my favorite earrings and necklace from tubbo,my only friend. My father says that I can't wear them because that it's made for girls only, but I don't listen and still put them on.

Once I was ready to leave I went downstairs where my fathers passed out on the couch. I silently make my way to the front door and open it but, of course, there's creak and I instantly Spin around and to my luck father was still asleep. I let out a sigh of relief and go outside and begin my walk to school. My neighborhood was not exactly the best mainly because of the amount of clubs that are here and the amounts of drunk people and pedophiles. On time i almost got S/A'd but some random person saw, i think his name was dream, and came to save me and god am I grateful. I grabbed my broken phone, that surprisingly still worked, out of my pocket and grabbed my AirPods from the other and started listening to music

Once i made it to school i saw Tubbo standing at the front waiting for me. I kinda felt bad to keep him waiting, but I would never say that."HEY! Tubbo!" He turned around startled. Once he saw it was me sighed."Don't scare me like that Tommy." "Whatever." We walked into the school and all eyes turned to us. Everyone started greeting Tubbo and he'd greet them back but people stayed their distants away from me. Probably to scared.

The difference about me and Tubbo is that he's the kind,caring, and loving one while I'm rude,mean,and hateful one that everyone is scared of. It kinda gets lonely sometimes of the days Tubbo isn't here and I just sit alone every class period. Me and Tubbo only have a few classes together but that doesn't matter we still find ways to hang out. He's just not allowed at my house and he knows why.

Me and Tubbo were to busy talking that I didn't notice the principle walk up to us."Hello Mr. Quackity." What a weird name to have."Hello Tubbo and...hello Tommy." Let's say he didn't like me to much."Well I'm here because I need you to come with me Tommy." "WHAT FOR I HAVEN'T DOEN ANYTHING YET." Why the hell would I go with him when I haven't done anything yet. Exactly there's no reason to." Calm down Tommy I know you haven't done anything YET but I still need you to come with me ok." "HELL NO MOTHERFUCKER I AINT GOING ANYWHERE!'' Ofcourse I'm not going anywhere with him I mean all he really wants is to lecture me about how bad my behavior is of course i wouldn't listen but I don't want to be stuck there for hours just listening to his annoying voice."Tommy come on I don't have time for your games." He looked and sounded mad but I wouldn't let that get on the way. Before i could say anything Tubbo whispered to me."Please go Tommy you know i don't like yelling so please don't start fighting." It's true Tubbo hated yelling from past experience."Fine I'll go but as soon as I here you starting a lecture I'm going to break your neck." He looked surprised that I didn't start to yell more because I usually do."Thank god your being good today. Anyways let's get going." I wanted to punch him in the throat. But instead I kicked him.

We made it to the office and what I was expecting was not whatever the hell this was."So Tommy you have a lot of trouble with your behavior and we got tired of it so we assigned you a behavioral tutor. He will stick with you 24/7 well until you go home." I was beyond mad who the hell does he think he is just to assign me a babysitter just because of my behavior and the fact that he's with me all day will be so embarrassing."WHAT THE HELL I DONT NEED ONE—ONE—ONE OF THOSE." I was pissed off. I looked at the tutor and he smiled. What the hell I just insulted him and his smiling about it is he on drugs or something."The hell you smiling for i just insulted you." He simply just smiled."Well I've handled kids like you before and I'm quite used to it now." His voice was in a soft tone it was like he cared for me. WAIT NO YOU CANT JUST GIVE IN LIKE THAT come on Tommy your smarter than that. As soon as he gets the chance he's gonna leave you like everyone else."Whatever I'm leaving this sucks. And don't even think about following me." I turned around to head out the door but ran into someone."Who are you to insult Phil like that." So the oldies name is Phil. Huh such an old persons name."And who are you to be blocking my path. Move it pig." The guy wouldn't move he just stood there unfazed of what I said."Techno let the kid go I'll catch up to him so don't worry." Phil spoke. KID I am not a kid."KID I AM NOT A KID!" Who do they think they are to call me a kid."You sure you look and sound like one." Techno spoke."Yeah, well, your just a tall freak with a freakishly deep voice." I mean it was true so it really wasn't an insult."Well we better get going I'll see you around Techno." What no i don't want to go but then again how am I going to get out of this one.

I instantly run out of the office and down the hall knocking people over who are in my way. I start to hear the principle yell after me put soon stops. I run into the bathroom and into a stall I lock the stall door and wait." Tommy please come out I know your in there." I hear Phil start to knock on the stall door I'm in. How the hell does he know I'm in here."NO IM NOT COMING OUT. I DONT WANT TO BE BABYSAT ALL DAY." I yell through the door. I then hear Phil chuckle."Is this what this is about. I promise I'm not going to babysit you I just need to stick with you and make sure your behavior isn't bad." I hear him say. I sigh and unlock the bathroom door.'This is going to be a long day'

[Hello how's y'all's day going my mines going alright. Anyways i just wanted to let you know that this is my first book so it may be crappy so please don't make fun of it.]

Words:1305.