The Monkey's Travels

By; WyscoCat

In a distant land, there was a frog named Bob who was looking at the sunset. The sun quickly fell and there was a huge BANG but it wasn't from the sun, it was from behind Bob the frog. His friends, Carl the turtle and Alfredo his monkey. They were fighting against each other over a piece of chocolate. But Alfredo is practically a crybaby, a pacifist if you will, so they didn't fight much, instead of that they screamed like a banshee. The frog Bob stopped the fight and ate the chocolate himself. He infuriated the turtle Carl, yelled at Bob.

"YOU'RE EVIL, BOB, I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ATE MY CHOCOLATE!" Carl Yelled.

"YOUR CHOCOLATE!? MY CHOCOLATE!!-" Alfredo replied with red eyes, from crying so much.

Bob rolled his eyes. The sun disappeared and the moon emerged, Bob got up form the floor and said something about we need to go home, and the three went home together.

As they walked home Alfredo the monkey noticed something on the floor and so he decided to pick it up upon observing this relic the floor of which it was placed upon turned blue. It left a weird blue footprint for a pinecone.

"Hey guys look what I found!" Alfredo called out.

"Cool but let's keep going, we don't want to be stuck outside after dark." Bob said.

"True, let's go then." Alfredo replied.

As they walked home along the stone scattered path, a wizard appeared where the blue pinecone had once been placed.

"What! Where did my pinecone go!?" The mysterious wizard exclaimed.

As the wizard thought about this predicament they realized there had been a trace of fur left where the pinecone had once been.

"I swear if some silly little monkey stole my pinecone I'll cast a spell on them and their descendants for eternity and beyond!" The wizard muttered infuriated.

Flabbergasted, the wizard muttered to himself of silly nonsense never to be revisited or repeated again, with an angry sigh the wizard returned to his tree stump apartment. And so the flick of a wrist brought him back to his 2 other roommates named Eliana the elf and Jimmy the ostrich.

"What's with your face Emilio." Eliana scowled with disgust.

"Mind your own business Eli." Jimmy said protecting his roommates privacy.

"Soooo, what happened?" Asked Jimmy.

"I went out to collect a magical pinecone since I ran out of my stash. But when I found the blue footprint that indicates a magical pinecone was there, the pinecone had disappeared and that's when I found some monkey fur..." Said the wizard now known as Emilio.

"Wow what surprising ingredients are hard to find woe is me." Said Eliana with distaste and many hints of sarcasm.

"Sheesh, be nice Eli! And Emilio I as your personal favorite best most wonderful flying ostrich in the whole Westados de Wamerika. I believe you should take revenge on that monkey" Jimmy stated overconfidently.

"Ok" Emilio replied.

"Just go to bed guys, seriously!" Eliana said as tired as a sloth.

"No,vengeance will be mine!!!" Emilio spouted!

So Emilio the wizard and Jimmy the flying ostrich conspired against the evil monkey. And now they took it upon themselves to strike at midnight so they fled immediately.

Miles away Jimmy and Emilio went to the spot where the blueprint was sitting still where it would forevermore.

"Welp," Emilio's hands fell to his sides in a way that spoke plainly.