Dreams part 1

"Ah, so that's what you were doing" Miller responds in wonder to what his son had told him, the both of them were still at the dinner table talking to each other while eating the plate of sushi Miller brought home. Lucas on the other hand waited a moment before replying back as he was still eating sushi on his plate, but he eventually stopped eating and put down his silverware, proceeding to look upward at his dad.

"Yeah..." Lucas replied back. "I'm very proud to see you make some new friends as of late, frankly I assumed you were still a little hesitant after what happened at the concert but it seems like no one remembers... or cares" Miller told his son who was still eating.

"But man, you managed to fix and get a motorcycle working all by yourself?" Miller asked. "It's not a big deal really, it was a simple wiring issue that's why I didn't ask for any money afterwards, in a matter of seconds though it worked like it wasn't even broken" Lucas responds to his dad's question.

"It might not be a big deal to you, but I find it nice that you're taking notes from your old man and using that knowledge to help others. I smell a possibility for you in the future, If you keep this up" Lucas's dad said before he noticed what time it was on clock and instantly stood up. "Welp I think we should probably get to bed, there's probably someone that's in need of care so it's best to have energy for it" Miller said before getting up and walking over to his son, giving a lite pat on the shoulder.

"See you tomorrow, kid" His dad then proceeded to exit himself out as he headed to his room leaving Lucas as the only one at the dinner table.
"Goodnight Dad" Lucas said as he then got up and grabbed his plate which he placed in the sink before walking to his room and opening the door.

Inside his room laid a full sized bed with a coffee table next to it, two black drawers, a wooden desk with some stuff on it, a gray tv stand with a decent size TV placed on top, a closet for all his clothing items, and finally there were multiple posters of different movies in poster frames hung onto his walls which were colored gray.

A few minutes went by as Lucas lay down on his bed looking at his social media on his phone, to him there wasn't really much. For the most part there were posts from people at his school but out of all of them he would soon come across a post from Miles. "Oh great Miles, what's he boasting about now?" Lucas questioned as he then scrolled down to see the post was actually a video. It was paused with Miles being shown inside some kind of club, as his phone's camera was facing him; however, he wasn't the only one there as someone six feet away stood and looked at the phone as well.

They had from what he saw bright blue fur, bright pink and yellow hair, wearing golden bracelets on each side of their arms, a black smartwatch that rested on their right arm. They also wore a clean and snazzy black dress with a golden necklace placed around their neck making it look fancy.

Another thing about them was they had a sharp golden tooth that matched her earrings which were two golden feathers paired on both ears overall matching their appearance. "Hold up, who the heck is this?" Lucas asked as he then played the video and was immediately greeted with the sound of music playing in the background.

"Heyo! All you normies and haters! It's your boy, the one and only Miles "Light up the night" Birdington!" Miles yells out. "Oh geez, here we go" Lucas comments before continuing the video. "Here to tell you all to come on down to my club cause it's getting.... FIRE!!! Up in here" Miles continues to speak but then the one who was six feet behind Miles suddenly came into view of the phone along with Miles as they began to howl. "Wait, that's a Werewolf?" Lucas asks himself.

"He's not wrong, peeps! If you're not here you are missing out!" They said, "She's not wrong either peeps... oh speaking of that, everyone watching this I would like to introduce to you the one who created the song you hear right now... Jay Jay!!" Miles says as he points at the werewolf next to him. "Actually I didn't make it, I just sang and performed it" Jay Jay corrected Miles. "Oh.. right, anywho If you want more of this, come on down to the location in the comments because like we said before if you're not here you're truly missing-" Miles said before the video was paused by Lucas.

"How about... No" Lucas said then proceeded to turn off his phone and place it on the charger preparing to hit the hay. "I would rather sleep than stay up all night and party only for the next day at ZPA to suck as-" Lucas held his thoughts for a moment as he noticed his phone received a text message which Lucas instantly grabbed to take a look seeing the text was from Spam.

"Spam? Wonder what he wants... hopefully he didn't see the post from Miles" Lucas thought as he then looked at the message. "Hey you awake, dude?" The message said which made the Jackal lightly smile. "Does keeping my eyes slightly open count?" Lucas jokingly responded back. "I take it you were just about to fall asleep huh?" Spam texted back while sitting at his desk in his room, writing some stuff down in a notebook.

Spam's room looked similar to Lucas's with the only differences being he didn't have that many posters on the wall and the room itself had a more darker green look to it. "No... not really, I was just scrolling through my social page for the most part. So what's up? Obviously you're not wanting to talk about sleep schedule" Lucas responses. Seconds later, Spam texted back with another message as it said.

"Who says I don't, but jokes aside I wanted to ask you if you're down to get some coffee tomorrow morning before school" Spam's message made the jackal's eyes widen in absolute surprise as his mind started filling with both wonder and questions. "Wait? Did he just invite me for coffee?" Lucas asked himself as he then texted him back. "Coffee?" Lucas responded to Spam's message.

"Yeah... I have a big test tomorrow so I decided to study through midnight tonight up in till the morning so I was planning tomorrow to go get some coffee from the shop close to ZPA and I was wondering if you're interested to come get some with me" Spam said in the text message. Lucas thought for a minute about how he should respond but after a moment of thinking he knew what to say back. "Alright, you convinced me" Lucas responded to the text message. "So you wanna join me tomorrow?" Spam asked back. "Sure why not, if my dad really needs me for a job he can just pick me up there" Lucas told him.

"Ah ok then it's settled, I'll meet you at your place tomorrow then" Spam texted back. "Deal, I'll see you tomorrow... goodnight Samuel" Lucas texted to him. "Goodnight as well Luke, bye" Lucas and Spam then ended their conversation as Lucas once again placed his phone back on the charger. *Sigh* "Finally.... time to get some rest" Lucas said to him before grabbing his blanket and covering himself with it. It took him only a second before he dozed off while his window projected light from the starry night sky that appeared from outside.

*DoorBell Rings*

To be continued.....