Prologue!

Prologue, start!

It was a bleak afternoon, the sound of cars driving by and honking, and the smell of the polluted oxygen filling the air. The sprawling city filled with skyscrapers, massive shopping malls, businesses and private schools flourished in the dreary city; but among us—ahem, amongst the people in the city, one man stood out. A man dedicated to his work.

Not the American psycho.

A man that had created Gildedguy, the one many can relate to or take joy from watching. His name was Micheal (L/N), a simple artist. One who had dedicated his time into making a story through his stickman fights. Masterpieces that belonged on a podium. Gildedguy #0 Gildedguy gets up, Gildedguy #1, Gildedguy #2 Gildedguy vs. Jade, Gildedguy #3 Basement Busk, Gildedguy #4 Gildedguy vs. Bog, Gildedguy #5 Gildedguy and the Green-Eyed Cowboy, Gildedguy #6 Gildedguy vs. Oxob, and finally Gildedguy #7 Gildedguy & the Rock Hard Gladiator. All of it being a true treasure to the creator. Sadly, all of it being flashbacks of the past. Memories that lit up Micheal's day as he laid in his hospital bed.

The time ticked ever so slowly, more than before. Micheal looked to the clock and back to the picture frame he had next to him. Time had gotten to him, but the memories of the child that had supported him from day one had stuck with him till the end. Although Micheal didn't have a significant other, he was at peace. He was happy that his family, friends, and supporters had visited him. Especially his first ever follower. He's been a piece of pure sunshine, brightening up Micheal's day with each and every visit. Micheal picked up the picture frame with shaky hands, looking at when he and his first supporter took a photo together. A memory he would never forget.

His first follower had always been the talkative one, talking about his day on end. From his athlete life, to his loving family, and then to his kids that brought him joy. Listening to his 'small chats' was the thing that was so fun in his old age. Of course... he only had a few minutes now. His first follower sticking to him like he always had... brought back fond memories. Times he felt that he and his follower were more family than anything else in the world. The one person that had been here to support him through hard times with nothing more than his mask, cardboard armor, and a small purple flower sticking to his side since his younger days.

The sounds of the clicking tocks grew louder and louder, Micheal turning his head to his follower.

Micheal: "You... my first ever subscriber... I... I don't recall you saying your name before... Can you tell this old man what it is?"

The follower sniffled and rubbed his eyes, wiping tears away and smiled.

Joey: "I-I'm Joey, Micheal... it's Joey. Heh, I've already told you this three times now."

Micheal coughed softly, laughing a bit.

Micheal: "Three times.... Huh... looks like this old man's growing too old now... who would've thought... Joey. Can you tell me how your wife and kids are?"

Joey wryly smiled before answering: "My older son just finished college, and the younger one is about to go to college. My wife is tough as nails and clingy as hell, but that's what makes a woman, you know."

As Joey began drinking his tea, he tried to hold back his sobs.

Michael: "Buck up Joey-kiddo, you got a ways to go before you'll see me again in the next life; I'll promise you this, I'll have a big happy family in the next one. One you'll be proud of—"

He knew he didn't have much time, but he asked Joey one last request.

Michael: "Joey-kiddo can you get me my helmet, just like the good ole times?"