playlist

-

-

tolerate it | taylor swift
"while you were out building other worlds, where was i? where's that man who threw blankets over my barbed wire?"

tis the damn season | taylor swift
"and wonder about the only soul who can tell which smiles i'm faking. and the heart i know i'm breaking is my own."

happiness | taylor swift
"I can't make it go away by making you a villian."

illicit affairs | taylor swift
"don't call me kid. don't call me baby. look at this godforsaken mess that you made me. you showed me colors that you know i can't see with anyone else."

paper rings | taylor swift
"i like shiny things, but i'd marry you with paper rings."

flawless | the neighbourhood
"you're a doll you are flawless. but i just can't wait for love to destroy us. i just can't wait for love."

r.i.p 2 my youth | the neighbourhood
"i like to be proud but somehow i'm ashamed. sweet little baby in a world full of pain. i gotta be honest i don't know if i can take it. everybodys talking but what is anybody saying?"

crybaby | the neighbourhood
"i think i worry a lot. i need to take it easy. i got this anxious feeling. but it goes away for a minute when i'm with you breathing."

the beach | the neighbourhood
"if i told you that i loved you. tell me what would you say? if i told you that i hated you. would you go away? now i need your help with everything that i do. i don't want to lie, i've been relying on you."

reflections | the neighbourhood
"we were too close to the stars. i never knew. somebody like you somebody. falling just as hard. i'd rather lose somebody. than use somebody."

young and beautiful | lana del rey
"will you still love me when i'm not longer young and beautiful? will you still love me when i got nothing but my aching soul?"

pretty when you cry | lana del rey
"because i'm pretty when i cry. i'm pretty when i cry."

afterglow | taylor swift
"put you in jail for something you didn't do. i pinned your hands behind your back. thought i had reason to attack but no. fighting with a true loves like boxing with no gloves. chemistry till it blows up till theirs no us. why'd i have to break what i love so much."

death by a thousand cuts | taylor swift
"i get drunk but its not enough. cause the morning comes and you're not my baby. i look through the windows of this love. even though we boarded them up."

fade into you | mazzy star
"i look to you and i see nothing. i look to you to see the truth."

my tears ricochet | taylor swift
"and you can aim for my heart, go for blood. but you would still miss me in your bones."

midnight rain | taylor swift
"i broke his heart cause he was nice. he was sunshine i was midnight rain. he wanted it comfortable i wanted that pain."

-