Oc Information

Oc Info

Name: Gwendoyln "Gwen" Connors

Gender: Female

Species: Human/???

Age: 17

Occupation: High School Student, Superhero, S.H.I.E.L.D. agent, magic user, Doctor Strange's pupil, and Queen of Kun Lun (in the future)

Appearance: the picture above is Gwen, but after season 1, she wears different outfits.

Nicknames: Angel, Darling, Princess, My Precious Jewel, and My Queen (in the future) (Danny), Bestie (Ava/White Tiger), Magic Girl (Sam/Nova), Little Sis (Dr. Connors)

Likes: Keeping the world safe, having her big brother by her side, getting good grades and training like Ava, her magic powers, being with Danny and spending time with him, listening to any advice Danny gives her, training with Dr. Strange, fighting villains, her friends, working with S.H.I.E.L.D., helping her brother in his lab sometimes, spending girl time with Ava, making new friends, cooking, baking, studying, meditating and sparing with Danny, and listening to music

Dislikes: being captured or injured or weak while fighting, her teammates acting recklessly and not getting along, everyone being in danger, not being with Danny, not getting good grades, Sam/Nova being annoying, getting in trouble, villains causing destruction and chaos, and not being by her brothers side

Love Interest: Danny Rand/Iron Fist (boyfriend/future husband)

Abilities/Powers: Mana manipulation, mana absorbption, mana detection, memory manipulation, clairvoyance, dowsing, teleportation, portal creation, telepathy, telekinesis, healing, astral projection, energy control, magic manipulation, force field ...

Abilities/Powers: Mana manipulation, mana absorbption, mana detection, memory manipulation, clairvoyance, dowsing, teleportation, portal creation, telepathy, telekinesis, healing, astral projection, energy control, magic manipulation, force field projection/manipulation, spell manipulation, martial arts, hand to hand combat, somersaults, and another hidden power (revealed eventually)

Personality: Gwen is a kind, caring, and skilled hero and agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. She cares for everyone and their safety, including her older brother's and boyfriend's safety. She's capable of using and controlling her powers and using them to fight her enemies and protecting people (eventually she unlocks more secrets about her powers). She loves her older brother, Dr. Conners, and has always looked out for him, just like he does for her. She also loves her boyfriend, Danny/Iron Fist, with all her heart. She loves spending time with her friends/teammates, training with them, and helping them on missions. She is also a good high school student like Ava.

Bio: Gwen is a superhero, an agent at S.H.I.E.L.D., a high school student, and Danny/Iron Fist's girlfriend. When she and Dr. Conners were young, their parents passed away. Ever since then. Dr. Conners has always looked after his sister and raised her and he decided to become a doctor. When he became old enough, he managed to get an apartment in the city for him and Gwen. One day, Gwen was sleeping and stuff around her room was levitating with a pink aura of energy surrounding everything, including herself. Then, a spellbook suddenly came through a portal and floated over her. When she woke up and saw what was happening, she freaked out, her brother came into her room, and managed to calm her down. Dr. Connors then took Gwen to a place called S.H.I.E.L.D., where he works, and she met the director, Nick Fury, where he offered to help Gwen with training to controlling her powers and make her a hero. She agreed, started training with Dr. Strange, and became a hero named Lucky Girl and while she kept coming to S.H.I.E.L.D., she met her teammates: White Tiger, Powerman, Nova, and Iron Fist. She got along with everyone really well, but she felt really close to Iron Fist, also known as Danny Rand. Gwen and Danny got to know each other and spent time together. Eventually, Danny asked Gwen to be his girlfriend, she agreed and since then, they started dating. She helped her team anyway she could, eventually, a new member called Spiderman joined the team, who she also got along with. Now that there's a new member on the team, let's find out what happens while these heroes go on adventures and try to save the world from destruction and chaos.