030, 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠

DEAR, EX

scarlett groans as a loud voice booms through her hotel room, the light turning on

scarlett groans as a loud voice booms through her hotel room, the light turning on. "good morning, ladies!" nick announces, pulling the covers off off scarlett, and then jade.

scarlett squeezes her eyes shut, pulling the blanket back onto her as jade groans and gets up. "what time is it?" scarlett mumbles into her pillow.

suddenly, someone jumps onto the bed and weighs it down, then continues to lightly bounce. the bouncing stops, and then there's just one more. "it's seven a.m." chris says in an excited tone and leans down to scarlett. she wants to smile at his voice, but she's too tired, and now upset that she was woken up in such a way.

chris rolls scarlett over, moving her hair out of her face. "no." she tries to roll back over.

"it's time to wake up!" liam says as he runs in with matt.

she groans, pulling the blanket closer. "five more minutes."

nick pulls the blanket off of her again, and she curls into a ball.

"get up." liam shoves her shoulder.

"get up!" jade runs from the bathroom and to scarlett's bed.

"scar, get up." matt thumps her forehead.

she sighs and sits up, causing matt and nick to YAY! and chris to briefly clap.

"alright," nick rubs his hands together as the camera starts. chris is in the passenger, matt in driver. scarlett and nick are in the back seats while jade and liam are in the far back. "welcome to fanfictions part..." he holds up four fingers. "four!"

chris sighs, pinching the bridge of his nose. "i can't believe we're doing this again, nick."

"alright, who's reading first?" matt asks.

"you," chris furrows his eyebrows. "'cause you already got wattpad on your phone." he laughs, causing matt to smile and turn on his phone. scarlett smiles as she downloads the app on her own phone, along with everybody else in the car. besides matt.

"alright, first one." matt speaks up. he giggles at the title. "it's called back to you, nick sturniolo imagines."

nick's face falters as he looks up from his phone screen. "no, matt. no. let chris read it. please. you're such a slow fucking reader."

matt's grin widens as he clicks start reading. "nick was in a hot tub, arms rested on the back of it."

"oh, no." nick's words muffle as he buries his face into the palm of his hands, back arched like a cat. scarlett finally signs up, searching up matt's name and scrolling through.