𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟗

Lia was waken up by a pair of idiots arguing

"What do you mean, idiot? You're louder than I am!" Nami exclaimed.

"Hey! I'm louder, you say? You're the louder one!" Luffy exclaimed.

"What? You're calling me loud when you're really loud?"

Lia and Usopp clench their fist.

"Your voice is the one that's really super-mega-ultra loud!" Luffy exclaimed.

(A/N: Plus ultra! Lmfao, bro, I swear I thought of My Hero Academia when Luffy said that)

"There's no way that's true!" Nami exclaimed, "I'm talking loudly because you're loud!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! I CAN'T SLEEP!" Usopp and Lia exclaimed.

After that, everyone started waking up. Though, Chopper got punched by Usopp. Luffy then explained his plan to the crew.

Luffy's plan: Steal the gold and run.

"So, that's the plan."

"Okay, guys! It's not often that we get to visit a sky island! Let's make this trip worthwhile!" Usopp said, wiggles his eyebrows at Lia and Chopper.

Lia looks disgusted, while Chopper finds Usopp cool.

"Never wiggle your eyebrows at me, Pinocchio."

Usopp frowns, "What? Am I really that ugly?"

"Yes." Both Nami and Lía said, simultaneously.

"You guys are just plain evil!"

"We know. And we plan on staying like that." They said, simultaneously.

"And creepy." Shun said.

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Lia was with Zoro, who was cutting steel/training when Usopp excitedly runs towards them.

"Shells! I got shells! Oh, yeah!" He exclaimed, joyfully, "Lucky! I got so lucky!"

"You're in a good mood, aren't you, Pinocchio?" Lia said, smiling.

"Did the negotiation go well?" Zoro asks.

"Hear that? I got lots of dials!" Usopp said, before pressing one, causing it to let out fire, "Just like that!"

"Good for you." Zoro said, losing interest once he saw Lia paying attention to Usopp and not him.

"Good for me! With this many dials, I can do many things!" Usopp said, "The Usopp factory will be running with steam! Oi, Lia, if you make your flavor sword and store the smell of stuff like melons in them, you can enjoy your training!"

"No, thanks, Pinocchio."

"Oh, yeah! I can make Nami's Clima-Tact stronger!" Usopp said, "My slingshot will be incredibly, too!"