Prologue

Year 2023

Somebody would think that there's nothing you can actually be scared of. People believed in Gods, a lot of them actually but no one thought they existed. A lot of people were naming their Kids after all of their godsand hoped that they will become the powers of the gods, but that never happened. But some time, about 25 years earlier, a girl named Bellona was born. The name Bellona wasn't just a random name, it was a name of one of their gods, god of mind, that had the power to read everyones mind. Just like the little Bellona, who became the power of their god. After Bellona there were more children born with powers of gods.

But just as Bellona was old enough to learn the use of her powers, she noticed how powerfull she can be. Bellona became evil and started to force people to do things they didn't want. She started to read everyones minds and used peoples greatest fears against them, she tortured even her own parents. Bellona's parents quickly noticed how wrong they had been to name her after one of the great and powerful Gods.

For some time people were scared to name their children after their Gods, they thought that every child named after one of the Gods would go the same way as Bellona did, but luckily not every one of the children has chosen the same way of live.

A few years later people thought the Children that were born with the powers of Gods would be some kind of danger, so they were given to another families that were not scared of them.

Well...their life will change forever and maybe they will choose their own way of life