Birthday song for Rachell

A/N
Hello this will be first chapter of this book.
This chapter is loosely based on me (the author) about writing a song for my best friend/crush for her birthday so I decided to write this cuz it would be good for a fanfiction.

I do wanna apologise for the shitty writing.
I haven't written anything in months cuz I was unmotivated.

I used the song Eternity by Before I Turn because it fits with the story. And the vocalist wrote the song for his wife so I thought why not use it. Also check out Before I Turn they are so underrated

Anyways enough rambling, hope you guys enjoy

Sykkuno POV:

"Nope that dosen't sound right" I said to myself as I writing lyrics for a song as a birthday present to my beloved Rae.
God, why is this so hard? I've been writing lyrics for 2 days and I can't even think of anything at all. My desk has been a mess with crumpled papers from failed lyrics and you don't want to look at it because the lyrics are so corny. The instrumentals has already been by someone who I know personally, but I just need the lyrics like immediately 'cause her birthday is coming soon.

As I'm sitting here in my chair frustrated and stressed, I just thought of needing someone to help. I could ask Lily for some help but she's currently not here as she's at Florida with Michael. Wendy can't help because her and Abe are out of the country for their honeymoon. Maybe I should try asking Leslie 'Cause I know she can sing really well but I don't know if she made original songs before. You know what, screw it. I'm gonna ask Leslie. I have no choice.

As I got up from my chair, I walked out of my room to go to Leslie's room. I walked to the hallway and I saw the person who I have crush on. Rae.

"Oh hey Syk" She said happily which me made my heart flutter. Jesus just hearing her makes me happy.

"Oh h-hey Rae w-what's up?" I stuttered. I know stutter a bunch of times but when I talk to her, I stutter a lot.

"Not much. I'm just streaming. By the way, do you wanna play valo right now?" She asked me if I wanted to join valo but I was currently busy with something. And that something is a song.

"Sorry Rae, I can't join you. I'm currently busy with something. Maybe next time." I told her about me busy and she seemed a bit surprised.

"Whoa, you being busy? Never thought I hear that from you." She said as she laughs. I love hearing her laugh.

"Uh-huh yeah" I stuttered again as I scratch the bottom of my neck.

"Anyways, I have to go back to my stream. Bye Syk" She said as she enters her room.

"Bye Rae" I muttered. I don't know why I did that to be honest.
Leslie POV:

I was just chilling here in my room playing with my guitar (A/N: Jesus Christ Leslie) playing some songs and singing them, I heard a knock on my door. Not knowing who it was, I dropped my guitar and walked to the door. As I opened the door, I saw Sykkuno.

"Oh hey Sykkuno what's up?" I asked him as he gave me a smile.

"Hey Leslie, I was wondering if you are available right now because I need help like super badly" he greeted and asked for my help which I was not expecting to be completely honest

"Oh yeah sure I'm available right now but what do you need my help for?" I asked him
"Ok, but promised me you won't tell Rae about this alright?" He told me. Why Rae though? What's going on?

"Okay I won't tell her but why Rae?" I asked as I was getting suspicious of Sykkuno.

"Basically I'm writing a song for her as a birthday present." He admitted as he starts blushing. I gasped and smiled wide open.