35

"It's hot as a motherfucka out here

"It's hot as a motherfucka out here." Sasha groaned as she stepped off the jet.

"No lie. A bitch finna start sweating." Jayda, a close friend of Kasie's spoke. They went to college together and so happened to get one of the extra roommate placement in Sasha and Kasie's apartment.

"Where the fine niggas at?" Arianna exclaimed, dancing her way down the stairs. She had the other roommate placement in the apartment.

"You always worried about some niggas." Tae shook his head, rolling his eyes at her extraness. "But forreal, where the niggas at Money?" He asked Kasie who was texting on her phone, paying her crazy friends no attention.

Tae is Kasie's close friend and personal hairstylist. They met earlier on in her career, when Tae was just starting in the hair world and offered to do hers for free. Ever since, they'd been close friends and just grew together in the business world.

"Bitch, get off the phoneeee!" Tae shouted.

"No because why did this man take my card?" Kasie frowned. Jayson had taken her card and replaced it with his without her even noticing, and apparently he'd been doing that since the beginning of November.

"You're late." Sasha laughed from the bottle of the stairs as they all waited for her to get down the stairs.

"You knew?" Kasie's frown deepened.

"Girl, everyone knew. Now let's go. It's hot as fuck out here." Arianna groaned, pointing towards the black truck that waited for them.

"I don't like any of you." She rolled her eyes, walking down the stairs.

"It's fine, we have enough love to go around." Jayda shrugged as they all made their way to the truck.

Kasie shook her head as she continued to text Jayson about the card switch. She wasn't necessarily upset that he had switched the cards, more so thrown off by how she failed to notice the switch. He even switched her Apple pay card to be his instead of hers.

The only response that he would give to her was the fact that he told her she wouldn't be paying for anything in the month of November, and he damn sure stood true to that.

The drive to the mansion they were staying in was about an hour away from the landing strip located in Negril, right on the beach.

The home had eight bedrooms and nine-and-a-half bathrooms with a direct walkway to the beach. Additionally, the home had an outdoor pool and hot tub, entertainment area, and a couple more amenities.

After everyone got settled in their rooms, they all met back up in the kitchen after Arianna hollered through the house, calling everyone down to take the first shots of their trip.

"Let's toast to our good bitch Money! We love you girl, and we're about to fuck this place up!" Arianna exclaimed.

"Yeahhhh!" Everyone nodded excitedly, tossing back the Lemon Drop Moonshine shots. Kasie tossing back two, one for herself, the other for Sasha.