#Meeting you

The day looked so bright,the bird were already chirping , and i can hear people's shouting and the car's sounds through my windows. I woke up happily rushed to my windows opened my curtains and the bright light of the day came in like the sun in my room ,i simled put on my radio and went to the toilet to get my self fixed and as usually it was hard to fix my afro curly hairs but after struggling with it, it finally was looking good i went back to my room and then took out some clothes.

Then i went down and ate my breakfast alone as always because my mom doesn't come home to my father and i after they broke up...............
So i finished eating took my bag and off to school this time ,on my way i saw a girl shouting to a boy to let her go but the boy wouldn't, at first i wanted to go on because i didn't want to late again, but the pleading

continued and i decided to stop and go to them "hey let her go "i said loudly. "Just mind your business and start going to your little school you little punk "said the man.

Still holding the girl. I wanted to go but he already said the words i didn't like so.......

"Hey what did you just say " i said angrily, Looking at him "oh you. l i t t l e punk " he said coming to me and dropping the girl on the ground.
I felt like nothing was gonna happen.
He was coming really fast to me, i really wasn't scared of him
And then..... .

To be continued.....