story one

It was one of the rainiest day of fall, and it was one of the days that Noah was tutoring Micheal. "Mike your acting weird," Noah stated. Micheal was looking out the window at the pouring rain, not even talking, that's when Elizabeth came in, "Mikey your acting different, are you ok?" Micheal didn't answer, then he was startled by Noah tapping his shoulder. "Ahh! Noah, hey," he said, "can we talk?" Noah nodded as he gestured for Elizabeth to get out, but of course not to be mean to her, but he knew Micheal wanted to talk alone. Micheal looked at Noah and back at the window and then fully turned to Noah. Micheal blushed and started shaking his leg, Noah was gonna say something but Micheal quickly kissed him, Noah embraced the kiss until Micheal started to get touchy, he got on top of Noah "Micheal, I-I...want you to use me how you want," Micheal blushed and backed off of Noah. Noah felt embarrassed as confused."Oh my gosh, I shouldn't of said that I'm sorry," Noah said. He looked up at Micheal, and gasp, Micheal's nose was bleeding. Noah ran and got a tissue. "Are you ok?" Micheal nodded and looked at Noah. "That was hot," said Mike.

    It was silent, all except the rain. Noah was on Micheal's chest and they were both in bed, not sleeping. "Ahh~ Micheal will you stop touching there," Noah moaned. Micheal slowly put his hand down into Noah's boxers and right after a moan from Noah. Micheal finally got on top of Noah and pulled his jeans down, then he pulled Noah's pants off showing both dicks. Micheal was already hard from the moans and was ready for anything. Noah didn't feel satisfied with sucking Micheal's cock, nor when it was in him. "Mike...can I try being top for a sec," Noah suggested. Noah slowly put his dick in Micheal, Micheal moaned quietly. Noah moved his hips quite fast and enjoyed the sensation of Micheal's moans and the feeling of his dick moving back in and out. "FUCK! Ahh~ Noah this is amazing," Micheal said between moans. They then heard  knock on the door. "Micheal what the hell is all that noise," William said outside the door. " nothing dad don't worry..." just then Noah pushed forward into Micheal, "Ahh~ damn it Noah, now we're both dead," Micheal whispered. William slammed the door open, then when he saw behind it he slowly shut it back. A few minutes later William came in with a sleep mask over his eyes and he threw a condom at Noah. Noah and Micheal looked at each other and chuckled. Noah began going again, not bothered to touch the condom.

    Two weeks later, Noah was acting completely different. Micheal was not acting any different then ever, getting into two fights a day, failing more and more classes every hour, and skipping science. Noah was in detention for the forth time in three hours of school and that's when Micheal came in, he had had his first fight of the day and ready for round two. Micheal turned toward Noah, and almost fainted from how different he looked, Noah looked taller, and he was wearing the most hottest cloths Micheal has ever seen. Noah walked up to Micheal and kissed him, Micheal actually fainted after that.

    When Micheal woke up he was in the nurses office. "Noah, hey what happened," Micheal asked when he saw Noah sitting beside him. "You fainted, are you ok," Micheal nodded then looked back at Noah and chuckled.

    It was raining that night and Noah was again tutoring Micheal. "There is a high chance of floods and strong winds stay inside and stay safe," the woman on the television said. Noah was stuck at the Afton house, but he was having an amazing time with Evan and Elizabeth, until it was time for bed. Micheal was moaning louder then the last time, Noah was going hard and quick, no one could hear them from the storm outside. Noah jolted into Micheal again and again. "Ugh, Micheal I think I'm gonna cum," not even a second after Noah cumed in Micheal's hole, they were putting their clothes back on when they heard a man's moan coming from the basement. They walked down the stairs, Micheal gasp at the sight, Henry was on top of his father, thankfully neither of them saw Micheal and Noah.

Authors note: I have no more ideas but I will make a second book...unfortunately. Hopefully you guys won't want a part two cause I tried once and I didn't even make it past three sentences...