What is chess and what I found

Chess is a very popular game almost everybody knows about this game.
To put it short it's a strategic game in which you have to kill their king while defending yours.
Everybody knows the basics it's simple.
16 pieces out of which 8 are pawns(their first move is two steps forward then single steps), 2 rooks (which move in a horizontal and vertical manner) ,2 bishops (which move diagonally),2 knights(which moves like a L), then there is the most powerful piece one and only the queen(with the exception that if you move your pawn to 8 row it'll get promoted to a queen) and then last is King which is only one (it can move one step in any direction except the block which is in check).
This is pretty much the stuff everyone knows.But looking at it ,it isn't only a board game it's also an extracurricular activity as it sharpens your mind faculties and increases IQ to a great extent.
Moreover it helps in active thinking but looking at it in another perspective it's not only this but there are many more things related to chess that are helpful to the player.
Magnus Carlsen who is not familiar with this name one of the greatest chess player seen in history by playing chess he developed an IQ of approximately 190 that is greater than Albert Einstein,Isaac Newton and many other great scientist although please consider that everyone has their IQ in their fields so but he is a genius.
But in my chess life what I learned is that while playing chess you have to focus on one piece at least that's what I thought at the beginning but as I advanced in chess I realized that it's necessary to look on all the pieces on board in other words read the board completely putting it in practical life notice everything in gatherings any one can play a deadly move that can be hurtful as in student life study every behavior of each student analyze it Use it in your favor.
Similarly if you play chess continuously your mind start a self analysis in moments of crises because in chess you have to analyze everything so quickly that your mind get used to it.
Chess also teaches us to give sacrifices as in game sacrifices must be made in order to win the game an avg chess players know about it.
Well you see when I wasn't into chess the world around me was a bit complex what peoples are thinking what's their next move be all of this was used to create a fuss in my mind
Soon I got engrossed in chess peculiar changes took place in me I became a protagonist of my own life I once dreamt as a child like being a super genius child (basically a child prodigy).
Everyone's moves become quite predictable.
Since all of these changes took place I wonder if I still have a long way to go.
At the end life isn't only about chess or analysis you may find something out of the syllabus.
Life is full of surprises.What can you expect.
-Rowking romp
You may not see my books again so follow next I'll be writing a long novel "Am I lost in the mist" with a dark and fantastic story line.
Instagram:they_call_me_eternal