All filled up

It's a cloudy Saturday evening, and my current position is blindfolded on my knees, with my head on the bed and my hands tied to my ankels. My master is spanking me with a cane and a couple of people are watching.
We're in club X, and the erotic kind of pulsing music is filling my ears.
3, 2, 1, my punishment of 12 spanks is done. My master is removing my blindfold as he says" you did good angel, I'm so proud of you".
I'm so happy that I made him proud. "Thank you master, please please fuck me."
He pulls my braid and says "yes angel, you deserve to be fucked".
I hear his zipper and then he slides inside me, it doesn't matter how many times I have him I still need to get used to his size every single time. But at ten inches long and silky smooth his cock is absolutely magnificent.
Being fucked by my master is perfect, he knows my sensitive spots and angles.
We're being watched by two other doms, one has the bluest eyes I've ever seen, and the other is dark skinned, gosh those two should be illegal. Blue eyes winks at me and I explode around my master, he then pulls out and spurts all over my red ass.
My hands are being freed and I stretch my body fully, it feels so good. My master is massaging some ointment on my ass, and it feels amazing. But when I open my eyes my master is standing next to the bed with blue eyes, that can only mean one thing and I blush. When he's finished he helps me stand up. My master looks at me and smirks. He says his goodbyes and when I'm dressed we get to his car.
Before he starts the engine he turns to me, "angel, I'm gonna ask you something, and I want you to answer truthfully"
"Always master"
He looks into my eyes and says, "I've seen you react to two doms with a particular interest, is this correct?"
I blush and nodd yes.
"Good girl, okay so they've shown their interest in us, our sessions and you. In other words, they want to join us for a session, would you be okay with that? And before you give your answer, yes I will be there, wich means, you'll be all filled up."
Oh my gosh, I don't even have to think for a second, my smile is so big I am on cloud nine! "Yes master, a thousand times yes!"
He smiles and looks at me, "I thought so, next week, I'll pick you up, and then my angel, they'll be joining us"
Of course he knew what my answer would be, this man knows me better than I know myself. One thing is for sure, Saturday can't come soon enough.

It's FINALLY Saturday! This week took so long, I was getting so impatient. To make it even worse I could touch myself but I was not allowed to orgasm. Oh gosh I'm so ready and wired up I'm afraid I'll explode at the first touch. We're sitting in the car and his hand is on my leg. "Did you dress as instructed?"
I nodd and say "yes master I did"
He smiles and parks the car, we're here!
Once we're inside another sub takes our coats. There I stand, with my collar and stilettos, nothing else. My master makes an approving sound and the sub who took our coats looks me over and smiles, she likes what she sees, feeling is mutual though, I would love to bury my head between her legs anytime soon.
My master pulls at the ring of my collar and kisses me deeply "ready angel?"
I look at him lovingly "yes master, born ready"
I'm burning with so much pent up desire I could this whole place in flames.
We walk to our favorite playroom, he has reserved it beforehand, this room is round, with a bed in the middle it, the lights are focused only on the bed, which means, people can watch, but we can't see them.
When we enter the room my jaw almost hits the floor, dark skin en blue eyes are standing there, without a shirt on. God they're absolutely perfect, they should be illegal. And then comes the first command, "On your knees angel", oh yes our scene has officially begun. I sink down on my knees, spread them and move my hands behind my back, chest up, head down.
I feel someone behind me, and then he kisses my neck and I see a pair of dark skinned hands on my breasts, I love dark skinned men, they're so exotic. Oh gosh his hands are amazing, he's putting the perfect amount of pressure on my nippels and I love it. "Look up" is being said to me, and then my eyes meet the cock of blue eyes, then I look into his eyes and open my mouth in invitation.
That was all the encouragement he needed and he literally slams his cock all the way down my throat. My nippels are still being pulled and squeezed and I can feel the start of my orgasm, I'm on the edge when my master tells them to stop, I want to scream at him I need to come and soon! Then dark skin lies himself down on the bed, "angel, on top of him" yes yes yes! While I'm straddling him he says "yes little girl, slide that wet pussy all over my cock" oh god his dirty mouth is perfect. I position myself above him and let him slide inside me, I sigh happily. Then I feel wet fingers at my back entrance, I'm being lubed up. At the same time my masters cock is in front of my face, I lick it a couple of times, and while I'm busy blue eyes is pushing his cock inside. Oh gosh, fuck this is tight, but oh it feels so full, so good. When they've found their pace my master is fucking my mouth. This is perfect, absolutely the most perfect experience of my life. I'm looking in my masters eyes while his cock is buried inside my mouth, and he knows, he knows I love this, that I adore him for turning my biggest fantasy into reality.
Then someone pulls my nippels and I shatter  apart so hard I start shaking. Best. Orgasm. Ever. Once I am back on this earth I'm being put on my feet and bended over the bed. I'm being fucked by one at a time now, and all three of them come in big spurts over my ass. I'm spent, used, and completely and utterly happy, "you did so good angel that was beautiful" lots of phrases and kisses follow and soon I can stand onto my own feet again.
They clean me up and then we take our coats and leave.
Once I'm in the car I thank my master, he is such an amazing and generous man, I am very lucky to have him in my life. When I'm home and lie down in my bed, I fall asleep in 2 seconds. I will never forget this.