The day

(the whole thing is going to be sex and murder)

"Hey master killua ive got a package for you its from.." gon lifts up one eyebrow "the s toy company? Master killua this is a sex toy company"

Killua looks back terrified at Gon "OH!! Haha! Yeah its a joke from one of my friends!"
"Im sorry master killua but you dont have any friends?"

Killua looks back at the plain white wall with a shelf of manga on it "hey! I do now"
Killua says with a shy expression "okay! Ill leave you at it master killua" gon says with a laugh

-KILLUAS POV-

Oh my god he saw!!! I thought to myself
Well i need to get some sleep now.. wait i really want to use it but what about if he walks in.. wait! Ive got a lock on the door how could i forget?! I run to the door and lock it as fast as possible i turn to the box and grab some sharp knives and cut open the box i see loads of big, small, and medium sized sex toys i pick up the longest biggest one and put off my clothes and jam it in side of me my eyes roll back "ahhh" i close my mouth because i just noticed gon is right outside the door then i noticed my room is mostly sound proof so he wont hear so I continue putting the huge sex toy inside and out of me I could stop it felt so amazing i heard a nock on the door and panicked i put the sex toys under my bed and cleaned myself up and put my pants on as fast as i could.

Gon walks in "hey master killua your mom wants to talk with you" i say "okay let her in"

My mom walks in and says "KILL WE NEED CAMERAS IN YOUR ROOM!! NOW"

I look up at my mom screaming that to me and my heart drops if they add cameras i wont be able to fuck myself?! So i said "NO I NEED MY PRIVACY!" My mother gets a very disturbing look on her face "KILL DONT TALK TO ME LIKE THAT! I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR PRIVACY YOU JUST STAY IN THIS ROOM ALL DAY AND I WANNA KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING!" She said

I walk up to her and punches her in the face with as much power i could put into it she falls over and she probably passed out but she literally looks like she dies "master killua i think you killed her" gon says with a shocked look "oops haha didnt mean to do that" i said with a huge smile on my face.

Gon takes "its" (my mothers) body out of my bedroom and i just sit back on my bed and i watch Gon enter my room again.

Gon walks over to me and says "You looked really hot while doing that master killua" he says while looking away. My face turns bright red and i lean into him and kisses Gon on the lips he gasps and that makes me have a chance to slip my tongue into his mouth i explore every part of his mouth it felt amazing listening to gons little moans and gasps hes so cute.

I started to unbutton his pants and taking off his suit and Gon starts taking off my clothes.